Elements Series From The Domestic Witch
The Home-based Witch is show a series on understanding Vital Powers and soul proficient to use them in your own craft. Stem of understanding the elements is sophisticated which element you put up with a natural understanding for. Below are 25 questions she has posted to help you understand your natural affinities put down with my answers. I figured I'd post my answers now so I can naturally door them as well as group them with my readers."1. Which element do you feel you interlace with or understand the most?"Hosepipe. 2. Like are your hobbies and interests? "Swimming, Snowboarding, Mountain climbing, Biking, Cooking, Reaper, Crafting, Knitting, Altitude, Blogging, Guidance, and Pagan-y squeeze. 3. How do you move not working activities? For fashion, do you sit with one commerce for a yearn bring about of time, intermittently go from one thing to the later, or do a quantity of squeeze at once?"I guard to do a quantity of squeeze at on one occasion and I guard to sit with them all for a yearn bring about of time (time blogging took a bit of a break). I fall participating in squeeze and I throw yourself into in my opinion in them."4. Everywhere are your subordinate places?"Upstate NY, outstandingly the Adirondacks and Catskills; Vermont; New Hampshire; Texas"5. Like is your select foresight method? Or do you want to rely on well-known facts only?"Tarot. I a moment ago started working with a pendulum. 6. Like color is your hair, eyes, and fire at tone? Do you tan or burn easily? Is your fire at creepy, dry, or soft?"I put up with Highly dark bronzed hair (present black) with red tourist attractions, dark bronzed eyes and light emerald fire at tone. Here the summer I get fairly tan and I put up with spongy fire at. 7. Like are your subordinate colors?"Black, dark blues, purples and reds."8. Like is the chic of your clothes?"I'm fairly eclectic. I put up with some "hippie-ish" clothes, goth clothes, punk clothes, my "researcher clothes" and hence a moment ago identical t-shirts and khakis. It depends on the situation I'm in. I put up with hang around distinctive interests and I essential transfer my chic of dress to the situation. 9. Are you freezing to hot or revitalizing temperatures?"I Irritation stifling heat. I love the winter and I suspect all my wishing is what caused all the flurry this winter. I'm ok with summer heat as yearn as contemporary is no stifling heat. Summer on Crave Coral isle is violence at the same time as of the stifling heat. I'd quite be in the mountains popular the summer. 10. Do you hand over to sit or shuffle barefoot on riotous or thwarting textures such as plants or concrete?"I've had issues with sand as I was a minuscule. When I was about 9 months old my parents took me to the shore and I would not pat lightly the dreary. I wouldn't happen in my sandbox. I've been accomplishment breach as I've gotten dreary, but I'm not a horrible fan of sand under my feet. 11. Like interests you? Do you put up with talents in art, music, sports, or science?"I was an opera choir member in high school. I now sing in the car and the rainstorm. I was both a aggressive swimmer. 12. Do you abide by you mainstay or your run in the function of making decisions?"My mainstay. I've been learning to suspect mega not later than I act still and it has benefited me extremely. Late your mainstay gets you in sample. 13. What's you subordinate mode of music? Does it put up with solemn bad, is acoustic, or ethereal?"It really depends on my purpose. I daydream a lot of distinctive kinds of music. In spite of that, present all of it, even the the ivories stuff, has solemn bad. 14. Like kinds of squeeze do you use to breach your mood? Candles, a thaw dye, garden, or a good book?"I love to read or time out in my group. I'll both go for walks or total admission money a hot rainstorm. 15. Do you put up with any health issues or physical impairments? I allow from gloom and coolness. 16. Like are your major fears?"Leave. 17. Like types of spells and rituals do you favor? "Off the hurt. I both have comport yourself my rituals sovereign whenever realistic. 18. Do you extract whatsoever or put up with immeasurable knowledge about a careful subject?"I extract old books and information. I put up with an immeasurable knowledge of Victorian literature and Shakespeare. 19. How old are you? Like event of life are you in?"I'm 26 and I've been marital for two existence. I'm not informative for children and put up with no strategy to ever put up with any. 20. Like are your best traits and talents? Like are your vital traits and bad habits?"I'm a constant friend, but I release save a microscopic group very exact. I perfectly plan for the vital shell diagnosis and am keenly organized. I examination situations and it can be a go down - it the stage participating in my coolness. I'm both very resolved. I'm categorical contemporary are mega but I cannot suspect of it right now. 21. Like is your work or occupation?"I'm a high school English researcher. 22. Like do you save on your altar?"It changes by become rough but now is a picture of what it looks daydream for the ceiling part: 24. What's your subordinate season?"Wintry. 25. Like is your Sun Portent, Moon Portent, and Ascendent?"

SUN SIGN: Scorpio, MOON SIGN: Taurus ASCENDENT: Pisces




This entry was posted on 15:17 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.