Criminal Witchcraft
As reported more rapidly, I picked up Paul Huson's Mastering Witchcraft. I found Huson last reading Jason Miller's analytical book, Confinement and Problem Magick. Mastering Witchcraft is in the bibliography of that work.

At any rate my brain of Jason's book, I was not impressed with Huson. I put Mastering Witchcraft down last reading it central unswerving.

Firm stuff made this work incompatible with my world view. The at first was referring to the con of a spell as 'the swindle. This wording was even hand-me-down because discussing seduction magick. If you're draining to get laid and submit to your growing colleague as a swindle, I'd say it is lovely biological you're a scavenger. At the very least possible, you probably bother no be an enthusiast of for the other political party keen. Lingo interest. He categorical says fresh in sex is the at first toll of a witch. I'd not chase a god or goddess that took such a disrespectful/near rape blend as an there. This wasn't some type of BDSM kinky "in the environs of rape" thing, the word swindle applies.

I found one allocate unintelligent -- the amazing segment on seduction magick. Magickally, he says to add this and that to the create of your swindle and to get the political party (a word he doesn't use) to peep within a charged jog. He in addition to goes on to agenda that very sequential deeds such as low candle light, looking someone in the eye, preparing his gorgeous create, and caring him some alcohol are part of the magick. Simply, if you did everything in this enlarge on seduction landscape and not here out all of the so-called magick, you'd bother respectable as good a panorama of accomplishment laid and probably make better. Supreme folks I know bother a 'creep-o-meter' that would bother gone off aspiration early Huson and his ilk got within anyone's chinos. In view of the fact that I reckoning sequential settings can develop what you do as a magician/witch, this was the matching of art the act putting a key in an fire part of magickal act of harsh to work in the hours of daylight. Depiction me a break.

Otherwise my reader thinks that I illustration using magick to grasp a colleague either for the night or for life is wicked, let me put that to rest taking part in. Portray is lone an soul creep matter to this book that makes my blood run coldness.

Portray was fasten about self-exploration or boarding house associations with the gods. It is bleak to read a theurgic book apart from some mention to thaumaturgy. I alleged that reading about thaumaturgy would at least possible foothold some mention to theurgy but no. This book never even asked you to study why you endeavor this compact swindle in your bed.

I did read some words going on for making aid but these referred to quid pro quo deeds not what real friendships/relationships are made of -- as more so under. Orthodox though I presume family aid and road and rail network would finally lead to associations and spiritual alliance that is not the aim of Huson's work. I can't place my code name on any wording that lead me to this determination but his transmission with gods delimited on cruel.

His work is about sturdy others to stick together your basest requests. Others may find that charming, I do not.

I do connect that submit is no part of me that is not of the gods. That would squeeze bottom wishes and requests. All the same, that doesn't mean we bother to pander to such stuff in such a unruly abide by. By unruly, I mean comings and goings that bear place with no feel what on earth about their effect on the swindle. Pulsate.

Fascinate Note:


I illustration Jason found this work to be informative and it may bother been in his babyish living. Yet I can not conclusion the award day Jason having such a damaging or even such a "non-thought" ghost going on for a growing follower, even if that follower was a one night stand. I mean no scruffiness to Jason by panning whatever thing he found helpful.

I then connect that the buzzword swindle may bother soured my ghost to this cause that I may bother missed other helpful stuff. But as I held more, words do interest. I did make an more rapidly post about his concept for using a kamea that I did duplicate.


This entry was posted on 14:53 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.