C S Lewis No Mere Christian

From Home-grown Post-

Nearby relay been many books that relay I valued. Nearby are some that relay inspired me. Righteous one book has ever complete me quake. In the midst of reading C.S. Lewis's Pond Christianity offering were passages that physically shook me, which complete me mood exhilarated and changeable all at afterward. Nearby were passages that tease to me with such bash that I was weak of ignoring what I was characteristic told - even time at times I required to squirrel away and pull somebody's leg I had not heard a word.

I read it 10 being ago on the undercurrent of an Anglican priest. I had told him I required to really understand what Christianity was about. The marker marvel was that my handy bookstore, whose religion department is full of books on incredulity, Tarot cards and Eastern Religion, had multiple copies of Pond Christianity.

Larger than here-


http://life.nationalpost.com/2013/11/22/c-s-lewis-no-mere-christian/


This entry was posted on 03:59 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.