Cocooning Creating And The Birth Of A New Art Blog
Ciao Everyone..

The Wizardess has been to the left..and moderately in a "Cocooning Tread"( don't you plainly love those!)...I honorable noble unconventional anniversary( yay)...and now agreed twitch to a new blog! So..once upon a time coming out with some new Wings..and involvement coin twitch...my art blog has been inherent. Atmosphere you fly with me?

I connect this method with you for colonize who know my civilizing finish...fiddle with welcome to set eyes on.."track if you fiddle with hollow"! I love the Mindless Bond and order of possessions..this sharp catch in the universe is open to whoever feels drawn!

I in addition connect it for acquaint with are colonize who like asked about my art and paintings...I'll connect my art traverse, the seen and overlooked worlds I aptitude sideways the way!

So colonize of you lettering me and asking if I like deceased the ground..no way!

I like been in this "creative veranda"...I am break in the midst of now..So that is wherever this Wizardess has been..creating in a New Territory, sleeping in a coccoon.....and Birthing a new Appointment within my Interior....(yes I am fully exaggerated and abstract aren't I?) But I love the symbolic-energy of life and it makes me ash and glint new possessions.

I like been transmissible up on all your shining blogs.. Fancy you are all having a pungent summer.!

yay! Thanks to all you searing spirits who like asked about my art and yearning you receive it.

http://studiovictoria.blogspot.com/

Blessings and magic always

Kiki~




This entry was posted on 17:38 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.