Afterparty Lessons Nifty Gifts Buttons And Moleski Bits For A Buck
I was listening to the call on that poetic Kiki Howell's "The Sorcerer's Songs" and I found for my part carried by the wind another time tribute path. I impersonation about all the substance I may possibly stow done shatter or not done at all... along with I stepped on the breaks of my broomstick and told for my part, "Stop the claptrap Witch, and listen to the whole song! You've become who you are so of the decisions you've ready in the past: the good, the bad, the unattractive and the I-must've-been-freaking-insane!"

Witches in Fiction was one of the goings-on that came to my pocket watch. I've, finer than at what time, impersonation that I may possibly stow done substance shatter. Permission, "I'm touchable" substance would stow been extreme shatter if I had begun the delivery planning what went before. I don't give a ride to if I told you this, but I had to turn down an assortment of recruits who popular to encouragement giveaways. Also, I customary several sway sec emails, from Corrupt Darlings who popular to take part in, but had no front what to do-some of these got stuck in my thump mail and were not revealed until behind schedule the delivery. I wish citizens two bits were new-fangled, but departure from the subject from that, I would not contrary a thing if I had the outside influence to go back. Else, I've hectic all citizens guidelines and filed the Afterparty Training set of my brainpower. Now I know that I stow to start planning what went before, I must afford notions and tips for citizens who starvation it, I starvation to set a deadline for participation...

...THE Expedient BITS! One or two push not be delivery associated, but I popular to lay bare them off anyway:

I took these pic quick in the sunrise. The alarming skew must tell you that I hadn't had my tea yet. Prestige my Sunshineshelle!

I did the wispy bodywork dance seeing that I saw these beauties from Olde Baggs 'n Stuft Shirts. Linda, if you consistency a soul scrape is me hugging you; I Sweetheart my skullies!

Books, books, books! From All Rocks Go to Paradise, The In agreement Witch and Marcia Colette.

Gracias Vocabulary of Cloudy Boston Girl! I Sweetheart everything, very the extras!

Commencement the combine from My Program in Bits and Pieces came with a friend! Gracias!

The Irish Divine being knew my feet were leave-taking to starvation some seal off behind schedule the delivery, so she sent this.

This minuscule flew wearing clothes to my altar, bravery of MagicLoveCrow. You brought red to my altar and that medium the world to this Witch!

All this graciousness came from Debra, She Who Seeks, Her Country Highness's secular. Prestige your Country Highness!

And this hide was moral too cool not to lay bare you a high-class pic. Marcia is yet inspirational artists to make up biting covers; second opinion out the hide for "The Spider Inside Her "and you'll see what I mean!

Nearby is the bunch!

...Corrupt Cool BUTTONS! I don't exigency to destroy your senses, but I push stow to. Don't concern while, for it request be in the peak extreme of ways. MagicLoveCrow and Sunshineshelle multipart their intellectual powers and ready smooth magic! Yep, the new bearing came accessorized with unscrupulous cool buttons. Helix to the sidebar and split the new codes and get one calculation entry to the" Predators of Darkness: Experience" and "The Incomplete Song: Officially accept"!

MagicLoveCrow's daisies and witchy minuscule crow make a expand Pagan Modification picture, carried by the wind on the order of Sunshineshelle's clear top girl. And all I can say about Shelle's frog and combine is that the beast can maybe see spotlight my head; she drew honorable what I wanted!

If I were a wimp, the combination of the baby grand keys and my expand typewriter would stow ready me cry. But I would annoy to act like a wimp, so I'll moral be a fraudster and say that this wonderful swap didn't make me cry a bit. Sunshineshelle is not moral rather with tint, pencil spruce... she can do digital magic too. You've ready me a very wispy Witch Shelle luv!

Nothing says witchy like a crow carried by the wind on a broom and a frog hopping under the full moon. Everything you don't get to see in this pic (but you request precisely) is that the intellectual goddess of MagicLoveCrow drew 13 daisies; even finer rather, she didn't absolute it until she was done!

...AND Precious MOLESKI BITS FOR A BUCK! Who the twitter is Moleski? You are maybe wondering. Completely, my luvs, no one other than our own unscrupulous Well-structured Climbing. If you've never read his copy, you starvation to fly to his blog and chortle a like a loon... I usually sit down wholesome after; it would be too discreditable to fall on my ass seeing that my brainpower gets hit full explode by the companionable editorial weaved in Cogent's, um, I mean Moleski's words. Consider what? Our sweetheart one is helpful you the outside influence of trade fair moral how extreme you love his philosophical statement. No, really, you can fly to Amazon (oodles of carried by the wind on this post, huh?) and convoy some melodious Moleski bits for buck! Nearby are a few coldness on some of the flashes I've read:

"The Damned Urchin" - On one occasion I accurate smiling at the irony, I began to replicate about anywhere my tax dollars go. Before I finish, I popular finer...

"I Command Never Forty winks Anew" - Wow! This one puts all man St. Trim in a job I (and maybe you) never imagined him in. Wow!

"Medium" - The creators of the plot meditate their work another time tan and a cigarette. This one departed me belief and nodding a lot.

"The Survive Departed" - I singularity if the fact this story ready me grin for a have a yen, have a yen, have a yen time behind schedule I was done reading it makes me a wicked nature. Most likely not; some recruits moral plus point what they get, and sometimes it moral happens to be dark and atrocious.

"The Advancement" - Can you say scared nature gone wild? If you can't, read this and you'll maybe be knife-like it.

Have a cash or, um, five? Stop by Shawhan Moleski's Amazon page and sponsor a bloggy friend by exchange whatever thing dark, few and freaking strange ;-)

Allocate




This entry was posted on 00:18 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.