Tutorial Rider On The Styx
Ciao Network Painters,

time once again for yet not the same free commentary via Extensive VOODOO'S Engagement OF THE PAINTER.

You chosen now the modern tutorial voting which commentary necessity be up and went for "Roman's" old jut "Situation ON THE STYX".

We are high to say it's commentary release 250 now in the commentary conspire of Extensive Voodoo.

We now shift fittingly here Roman's rationalize to see what he was up to such as bringing this jut to life, back in 2009 and - far terminated solemn - what he still remembers.

"Preliminary part

It's been a such as.

2009 is back some months and well I was pretty staggered to find a lot of yet unreleased photos of this jut to originate an commentary of.

The exemplary I hand-me-down clothed in is from Helldorado, the game and for me - at the same time as a fan of greek mythology - it was the groom guy to distinguish the story of the ferryman who carries the dead upper the canal Styx, his name is Charon, the rider on the Styx.

Leader, I signify to apologise for the guarantee of some of the photos as they footing been done back in people days, were my photoskills and furniture were still very shocking, but I am indisputable it'll work to filch what I footing done and perhaps some of you weight find brain wave in this commentary.

Divide LOG


Equally I got to say it was a fairly fast jut. I really longed-for to put this idea unswerving to a podium sans stance too significantly. I had bought a flexible dinghy from array modelling via a diminutive hand vehicle for it. Trimming a lot of wood to it to make it representation really old and rundown. Skulls and a sarcastic, strange creation for the dinghy acceptable a representation that was human being and would fit to the exemplary.

The mystify groundwork was shaped with Milliput and the "impression" footing been sculpted via the use of a brush's put money on.

I hand-me-down tissue, ripped it a part a summarize bit and placed it in a strain of water and PVC con.

I placed it in this wet communicate to the dinghy and waited until the PVC con did his magic. It dried out and became harder, but yet not as heavy-duty as I wished for.

What all was dry I took superglue and a toothpick to thinly place the con where on the sacking to gain it terminated strength.

I quickly switched to sculpture the lump and life-threatening to go with really filthy, brave brownish and greenish colours for the dinghy. The canal necessity be round with blood in my imagination and so the impression footing been painted with Tamyia Clear x-27. Row about blood can be found clothed in.

I life-threatening to go with a blueish grey for the Situation itself to footing him in cold/warm reverse to the dinghy and the canal to make him representation terminated peculiar to the landscape and uncanny. Gna, bad photo now:

Significant I even more terminated hours to spread the lump, but as assumed in the beginning it was executed and done fairly quick. Genuine that's all I got to distinguish about the lane on the lump and I know it is not significantly, but seeing it some time ago 5 being now I footing something full of news for our readers in my move unseen, but previous let's footing a representation on the done piece:

Suspension


Generation having a representation on what I footing done on this lump and how quick I did it I made up my rationalize on what I'd do tale at this instant. That is where I reckon my position may well be full of news for you:

- Eating terminated time on the originate a terminated reasonable representation of the dinghy building. I mean I just glued everything introduce. Being about nails to be situated the planks in place? Being about terminated logic as soon as the position of the pieces? Being about terminated power on the wood parts to make them representation even older?

- The rider has a lot of crisscross in his clothing and together with the impression the landscape, the slope in which his trunk is placed in the canal it submits speed to the listeners eye. I forgot to add this to the sacking in total.

- The skulls are a lovely adjunct, but what I at this instant would fairly tang is unsettled the array of the lump. Sway now with 28 mm skulls it is just a 28 mm Charon. I reckon he looks so peculiar and uncanny that it would footing been unbounded to hop the skulls completly and place painstaking 1:72 or 1:100 news in the dinghy that are at the same time as hauled upper to the criminal world.

- Information. I mean it was a quick lump, executed in about some days back in 2009, but I may well footing spent terminated time on evidence, such for a air Charon's chest were he loads the hard cash exact to him by the dead.

"Genuine, these are my position. Being you reckon about such a lump from the past?

Were my position helpful?

Let me know and be situated on glowing painting!

Excellent Desires

Roman




This entry was posted on 05:39 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.