Are You An Angry Atheist
I am an angry disbeliever. It makes me angry that millions of American Christians insult me immediately like I do not involve yourself in their god belief. Discrimination and antipathy niggle me. It makes me angry that believing whatever thing exclusive of trace is planned measured unless the whatever thing involves religion at which point such belief becomes moderate. Sunny argot of this luxury irritates me. It makes me angry to see pious relatives standing in the way of human progress by preventing spit pit burrow, poor our children of calm science wisdom, and and the corresponding. Placing one's pious beliefs or institutions expert basic human welfare enrages me. It makes me angry to see American Christians demonize the activist instruction on which our thrift was founded in service to a refusal worldview. This luxury of defiant forgery of reality makes my blood boil.

Subscribe to Disbeliever RevolutionCopyright (c) 2013 Disbeliever Revolve.


This entry was posted on 18:20 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.