Mercury Retrograde
I with the sole purpose won a swordfight for having the best Mercury Retrograde story! It's a lot alike winning the Darwin Scholarship but on a far-flung minor collection. For one thing, unequal the Darwin Scholarship, at hand isn't a death give permission to.

Cap, for populace of you who don't get what Mercury Retrograde is, it's a acclimatize from astrology. Folks of you who never got preceding, "Hey, what's your sign?" may not grok this becoming revealed, but modestly we use all the signs and all the planets in our chart. It's not alike they go revealed on our birthdays or any other day for that consequence.

Articulate three time a see Mercury appears to stand stationary or go backwards in related roll to the earth. The planets don't actually stand still; it's the "in related roll to the earth" that's the key set phrase from one place to another. It isn't solely Mercury that does this but Mercury gets talked about the most. You know how people address about pompous crime and wild stuff occurrence with the full moon? Obtain, some be resolute by it and some test to make plain that no pompous crime or wild stuff happens consequently than any other time. But people stationary peep to recording populace time.

Mercury Retrograde periods are something alike that but it's not crime, at smallest amount peak crime, and it's not wild stuff. It is early stuff that may perhaps send you arrogant the edge, though. It traditionally has to do with Mercury-related topics alike discourse, electronics, new purchases, right of entry to bits and pieces, shipments, that type of stuff. And stylish the retrograde time, people work on to be pompous conscious of bits and pieces leaving out of line, snafus, if you general feeling. And in fact, it equally has to do with the "if you general feeling" part. Mercury is accepted with the Performer in tarot, presto, change-o, illusions, capacity and the face, "I general feeling." It's the can-do card. In fact, it's the may well do it in front of people card seeing as the Performer is a bit of a showman. His count is 1. His misrepresentation trust may perhaps be Thumper in "Bambi". Thumper's best quote in the movie is the ice skating check over where he zips diagonally the freshly immobile pond ice shrieking for joy, "Air what I can do!" I love Thumper.

The Performer grows up to be a wizard once he gets arrogant his Sorcerer's Scholar phase in inconsequential. You see him pompous absolutely next in the tarot as The Outsider. At the rear he's mastered the arts and tools 'as untouchable, so below,' he retreats for a bit of introspection. Exactly individual able to do something is not satisfactory. How several time use we shaken our heads at before time computer graphics and hoped they general feeling learn to use their power for good slightly of evil? For opportunity, with the sole purpose seeing as you can predisposition, hardship you? But the Performer is focusing on the "can" part of bits and pieces in the in advance numbered card of the peak arcana. He not solely believes he can, he really "can" do it, doesn't matter what it is.

So with the sole purpose seeing as the Performer can do it, hardship he? And that combination of showmanship and a briskness of entirely uncertainty gives him his Deceiver label. So he is equally Coyote in Cap Grassroots stories, an able magical creature with supplement talents that you sometimes responsibility and sometimes don't.

Personnel use a natural misgiving of abilities preceding their own. It's not so egotistical as it is with the sole purpose gaudy exploit. If you've never seen something at the forefront, do you responsibility it immediately? Our natural case of the heebie-jeebies is part of that ol' lizard watch over voice-over us Pallid Nimble with the sole purpose in case the new spangled or loose thing has teeth and likes to eat people. Turn with concern. Draw your attention is what we're all about, but the succession is to be real shortest the exploit.

Performer, inverted, from VICTORIAN Piece of work Send on TAROT

(c) Copyright 2010 Marcia McCord

The same as the Performer is upside down, or in tarot address "inverted", something is stopping him from exploit what he can do. Or, the Deceiver countenance is coming out. Accouterments don't go as future. Unforeseen results from your standard can-do may be located, but they are traditionally on a precise collection. We're not dialogue The Mount from one place to another. This is with the sole purpose the stuff that general feeling predisposition you nuts. If it really is the early bits and pieces in life, Mercury Retrograde is a time in the past populace early bits and pieces mean displeasure, bother, errors in discourse, etc.

Our current retrograde at the same time lasts shortest Christmas. Conduct of all populace fun electronic gizmos people convey and get for Christmas. And the calls to the help desks for verification in the past the durned thing doesn't do what the instruct say. Remit not urgent in English? Tab A, Group B but at hand is no Tab A on your whatsit? You mean THAT is the On button? Oh, "delicate" batteries. I hardship use important. Yup, that's Mercury sphere. On purloin for five and partially hours with the help catalog solely to use the help catalog assume by chance track up? Mercury Retrograde. Your Performer is standing on his intelligence. And he's I imagine smiling. Odd guy. Ha ha.

I'm hopeful Mr Mercury calms down for me but I wouldn't put money on it. In my horoscope chart, Mercury is my increasing dirt, the in advance one to get arrogant the horizon in the past I was instinctive, and in my in advance house of self. Mercury is something of a big display in my chart, so funny early bits and pieces alike the unremarkable Performer reversed/Mercury Retrograde stuff may perhaps crash into me intently a early pompous than other people. At smallest amount, that's how they read it. I'm pompous promising to document populace early bits and pieces. Suitably news, I'm pompous promising to support of them as funny, too.

My winning lip for the "retrograde-est" Mercury went alike this. Theresa Reed, equally important as The Tarot Member of the aristocracy, posted an make bigger for a free tarot reading to the playwright of the best lip on her Facebook page for a Mercury Retrograde story. Here's my post:

"It's the early bits and pieces that send you arrogant the edge. My 85-years-young friend has obtain herself out of her house stand-in while the Merc Rx and crawled in shortest the distance to get back in (quite good). My spouse may perhaps not get his electronic key to open his car, called AAA and they settle on at hand was symbols incorrect. Zilch. The dismay stiff called for occurrence maintenance via the beckon, which hung up on us stand-in, consequently, in due course, to diagnose an commission, I had to move quickly onto the washing occurrence. I told the tech at the dismay stiff that if she heard a squeak, it was solely me tumbling supporting the washer and in that case she hardship thoroughgoing catastrophe to emancipate me. Restrict for the trusty laughter, we ended our foretell unscratched, but the imagined picture of a 56-yr-old man climbing onto her washer was with the sole purpose too far-flung for the tech to sway a expressionless thin covering. The housekeeper touch on walked in on me in the past I was with the sole purpose out of the shower and not full-grown for troupe. I got to the outlet on time to sway it blocked, hardly. Pun expected. He wouldn't use been phased though. And, in due course, I figured out the motive I'm so out of synch with one of the shops where I read is that...I'm not on their mailing list!"

"Oh and in the past I tried to post this, I had to homely my browsers and relaunch Facebook!"

I familiarity alike Emperor for a Day seeing as my sad story won the clap-o-meter but in this case it was the laugh-o-meter. Sometimes I support, seeing as of the strong paint of Mercury in my chart, I gravitate headed for this type of thing. And, alike the Performer and his voters, even in the past these early bits and pieces don't work urgent as future, at smallest amount I'm entertained.

My plaque for winning The Tarot Lady's swordfight is a free reading arrogant the beckon. Hmm, you know, phones are wearing a veil by Mercury too. I support I'll break until the Deceiver goes express at the forefront I return.

Uppermost wishes!




This entry was posted on 14:02 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.