Coming Out As A Witch
Hi, what's a good way to tell sceptical friends and family you are a witch? Especially if you were once a sceptic, but never told anyone of your spiritual experiences. I've never before really been convinced either way, till now. Also I change my mind a lot, how do I convince them I won't change my mind over this? I don't want them to laugh at me or think I'm silly or being manic (I'm bipolar). I want them to accept it at least. I'm also bi and my parents don't really believe me on that either. They make me feel uncomfortable about it. I don't want this for my religion. I guess I'm asking for how to come out and convince people that I believe what I believe. I'm still extremely new, I just feel a connection.

Anyways, please help me! I could go on forever, but Ill stop now.

Thanks and I think I say now "blessed be." (Please tell me if I'm wrong).

Credit: i-love-witchcraft.blogspot.com


This entry was posted on 14:30 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.