Gemstone Therapy Cover
As a jeweler and healer I work with gemstones all the time and I have come to see a certain resonace with a particular stone when I am stressed or feeling a bit down…..usually rose quartz or red coral!

When I wear these stones I tend to feel calmer and better and many of my customers have told me they do the same too! With much of their encouragement I thought why not share with you the power of gemstones that I often share with them when they come to me to consult a piece.

Gemstones are powerful not only for their aethetics but for their inherent earthy energy that they pass to you when you use them in everyday living.

My clients have asked me to help them create jewelry or charms that help them to face whatever current challeges are occuring in there lives.

Gemstone therapy is an alternative technique for strengthening the body and resolving issues and patterns. Gemstones are used as guides that focus on energies and help individuals to get in touch with the universal forces that surround them.

The gemstones are conduits of energies that are already present and are amplified and tuned for a person’s use, not misuse.

Gemstones carry vibrational rates and by placing these vibrational rates within the aura – your aura’s vibrational rates also change.

The simplest way to practice gemstone therapy is to wear gemstone beads around the neck. The intention of the person wearing the gemstones strengthens the process but is not necessary…..stay posted for Stone Medicine…an article featuring gemstones and there specific properties of healing... Bless

Labels: rosemary care  ease lingering  carrier mixing  sweet recipe  alleviate illness  healing charms  herb powder  healing myth  witchcraft school  artemis roman  celtic fertility  aine goddess  free spells  


This entry was posted on 12:40 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.