Masonic Symbol On The The Lost Tomb Of Jesus
The bond and mystery that surrounds the Masonic Lodge and their bond to Jesus deepens. Relations of you who are Masons or run through Masonic stories etc, know that they conduct some secrets, and some history, however it's not well-known for definite how widely of their own actual history they really know or understand. Even if, it appears that the Masonic lineage, if I can signal it that, has it's routes in Egypt and biblical epoch. Of course present-day are theories that even Jesus himself was a Mason, or a model of the someone that utimately became the Masonic Lodge. That may be earlier to role recognized as we speak. I don't know how many of you managed to opinion to Stumble on Retailer movie THE Polished Crypt OF JESUS directed by JAMES CAMERON of Massive famous person. If you did see it, did you pick up on the Masonic Symbol they showed a mixture of epoch in the show? It's thrilling. I saw it stay night on one conduit, not definite which one, and to be reliable I am not definite if it was the actual feign I watched, or a feign about the making of the actual movie, THE Polished Crypt OF JESUS.THE Put on view CLAIMS that scientists, or archeologists or whatever they are conduct Naked THE Crypt Everyplace JESUS AND HIS Familial ARE Lower-level. In one they are indicating that one of the Means BOXES or OSSUARIES stock the confound of MARY MAGDALENE. Wow! This is rather considerable stuff, and if it's to be theoretical it really has the capability to rock CHRISTIANITY. By all means throws a bit of a yank stylish some of their wisdom at negligible.I compensate equally I haven't had a lot of time to study this yet, but I will, this is the stuff that consumes me so widely....As I was celebration the movie stay night I to all intents and purposes slash off my chair. Supposedly these OSSUARIES OR Means BOXES of the time were repeatedly fixed or handy, obstensibly by the designer of the box. OK, nothing unusual in that, but.....The title pompous the admission to the Crypt that the discoverer's found was fixed with a rather Point Symbol, one I accepted direct as a MASONIC symbol however I don't rob they ended the bond, or if they did, either they didn't cite it, or I missed it as I was so forceful by what I was seeing. I am very flabbergasted they didn't cite it, equally human being so fixation in this type of ballot would be intuitive of the seeing eye symbol, I am definite of that. Doubtless they didn't cite it on goal. I can best convey the marking on the foyer as an Upside down V with a DOT OR Veer in the halfway....I wish had the routine control to feign it roughly speaking for you. Even if, I know that any of you that are MASONS or interested in MASONIC SYMBOLISM, or for that cram conduct seen the DAVINCI Course or any of the other up to date esoteric based movies know direct that I am describing the MASONIC ALL SEEING EYE !This is the symbol on the AMERICAN Cash Delay, the PYRAMID with the eye in the halfway...affirmed as a MASONIC Symbol. Now roughly speaking it is, switch off up on a Means Crypt suspected to hold or conduct invented the confound of JESUS...thrilling...to all intents and purposes makes me wonder if we are role hoaxed...if not, this is a edge together with JESUS and the MASONIC Lodge. Of course it is very reachable if not biological that the MASONS adopted this symbol as present-day own at some complex invite in history.This may be the supreme vital sentence of all time as it pertains to modern religions and Christianity, however, it confound to be seen if the media will pick up on it or not, ready it fall by the curb would be a mix up in my feeling. Of course, present-day are many out present-day who would not normal this information ended joint, and would be additional than buoyant to see it omission by without widely display. One of the difficulties of this cheering of ballot is cataloguing the fact from fiction, the real from imagined. Bestow are so many rumors and so many deceptive stories it's to all intents and purposes impossible. I rob that a good bargain of the time stories are "planted" to either let us know a small bit additional, or household waste site investigators off the keep score. Doubtless this is one of persons deceptive gear....time will answer. Masonic symbols are somewhere, however not unendingly ascend to non-masons, roughly speaking is a book that shows a lot of the symbols, if you read this book you'll see them too!Masonic & Occult Symbols IllustratedI am not perfect, but where in the back of my spirit I rob I read where that the coordinator of The Polished Crypt of Jesus, James Cameron, (Massive) is a model of the Masonic Lodge. I don't know if that is true, but if it is that specifically increases the deduction I conduct about the birth and goal of this movie.Seeing that do you think? Did you see the movie? About is a Make out TO THE Stumble on Retailer Locate AND A Splendid Dignitary OF THE ALL SEEING EYElost jumpPolished Crypt of JesusJesus OssuaryMary MagdaleneMasonic JesusMasonic Symbol Son of JesusJesus Fatal

Source: asatru-religion.blogspot.com


This entry was posted on 02:02 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.