My Pendulum Lied
(c)All citizenship reserved *Silihari* at Flickr

Hardly, I posted about my inaugural pendulum working. The earliest post can be found gift. Having some free time the other day, I exhausted the sunrise interested (again!) my bedroom cloak-and-dagger for the absent book. I am sad to say that the book I am looking for, opposite to what the pendulum told me, was not to be found in the cloak-and-dagger. I was really in suspense that the absent book would turn up in that cloak-and-dagger. Not particular would I assertion found the book, but I would assertion gained a lesser care in the helpfulness of pendulum dowsing. The provisional was not a total throw out of time, nonetheless. I did find something gainful to read and a sigil whose idea has desire been over and done (a lineage for working with over and done sigils can be viewed gift). What I do plan on activating this sigil, no covering of the sigil's idea might be to be found. As a arise, I request not be mild to file whether the idea of the sigil does or does not marked.

Selected off-the-cuff reasons for the failure:


1. Pendulum dowsing does not work.

2. My make-shift nut pendulum sucks.

3. My inexperience in pendulum dowsing was the culprit.

4. The book is really in the cloak-and-dagger but my Harass Potter Invisibility Outcrop is treachery on top of it.

* If you are an skilled dowser and assertion some suggestions, I would love to sense from you.


This entry was posted on 06:57 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.