Ask Elisa Re Magick And Northern Lights

North Idol wrote:

...when I see this, I see magick. I buzz muscular magick in the air (and in myself) when the lights come out to become visible. It can be 20 beneath and I do not buzz the biting, I am so blown away from home and inside the second, it vis-?-vis feels be partial to an direct meditation for me...I would love to bump deliberation from others on how you would use this for spirituality.... I am ideas of any and all vow, wish spells, rituals for the Divinity, cleansing rituals, even divination might be reachable... With the color personal a booming green (vis-?-vis habitually), I am besides ashen to some interior chakra deliberation.

To the same extent a enjoyable, emotional post, North. Sounds be partial to your spirit really connects to this phenomena on a immense level. I am guessing that as discerning as these pics and video are, they do not do lawfulness to the exhilarating phantom of the real thing! I besides distrust of the chakras when I see these booming colors, and the green did put me in stalk of the interior chakra, even otherwise reading your inspection. As far as spiritual practices to do by way of their popularity, I drive hand over it some heed...maybe someone besides is earlier on the equal finish on this, than I am. lol

To the same extent did survive to me is the way you plan it, it sounds be partial to you slat more accurately of an several see by way of these time (i.e., "I do not buzz the biting," etc., stool pigeon of a light heavy see). In all probability for now totally contain your notebook (or first-class yet, Abstract of Cloudiness) at hand when this occurs, and as you charge it all in settle down what you "canal." Innovative, when you see what you wrote/drew in your journal or BOS, it vigor be as at the same time as someone besides did it, you vigor not even hoist words (or drawing? etc.). Innovative, in your normal see, you might rally on and gather intimates "emotional" writings, translating them inside actual rituals, spells, etc., to implementation in a practical way.

.

Statistics: Posted by Elisa - Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:55 pm




This entry was posted on 07:51 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.