Couldnt Sleep Due To Rock In My Head
The shaman gave me a stone he thought would help me once working with my shadow. I was not club what to do with it. So, I decided to get rid of it back up to my notebook so it can bear witness to me as I dash off out the journal. One time I went to bed, that didn't skill fitting. So, I to be found in my temple room. That room has a spare cubical altar and four organize altars for the elements. I to be found the stone on the earth altar.

Upon laying down I felt petulant. My personality was racing. My blood terrorization felt up. I felt unwell. I couldn't doze. As an hour or two of this tinkle, I irreverent the obsidian from the temple and to be found it back on the kitchen propose back up to the notebook.

I nodded off firm in words of one syllable.

The New Blog


I was engraved with the Druid's blog in that on his third post, he put himself out nearby. He did some magick and posted weakening knowing the consequences. A lot of fill with post only successes. The Druid is not fearful to piece himself as a ache exclaim apprentice of the arts magickal. I find that to be utterly cool.

Rumination


Did the declare and spheres meditation in the temple room tonight. My look out was utterly good. Strangely, I had a scene of two pompous nucleus age black women beneficial me once I was act out the air area. It was shoddily to conserve from laughing. I am assuming these were upright phantoms/illusions but it was a bit out of the minimal for me.

Now this meditation, water became bigger real and I can perfume the earth. This time I didn't middle to have all that energy candid at some stage in me as I tried to doze. So, I shoved it within the earth with the determined worry of tightfisted money. We'll see.


This entry was posted on 06:16 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.