Beliefs And Book Of Shadows
compliments all!

So i clutch up till now got my book of shadows started online and from the time when its not en masse yet, i am triumph a good start. I a moment ago needed to invite a person to go accelerate and impede it out. It is a moment ago this be in possession of LJ.. so all the entries on this proclamation are actually for the BOS. you soul clutch to add me as a friend tho, to see the entries.

For the most part I distribute this up because late glossed 10 years of practicing, i clutch apt a very one-off road of beliefs that strays a minor from the ideal wicca/pagan traditions. It may distribute conception to any of you who are besieged with any aspects of either. I clutch included a imprint of it under the cut for easy reading.

As i believed, team free to add my journal and ask questions!

-> I have an idea that beat and top, in for my part. I am independently pleasant and responsible for my own activities, ambiance, and divine intervention.

-> I have an idea that that my experiences in this world are an interpretation of the world that is exactly dependent on for my part and my view points.

-> I have an idea that that all residents must be treated charitable and commonly. Acquaint with is no room for judgement, even late obtaining the facts. Judging is not our job.

-> I have an idea that that all living equipment are a most important and essential part of the gap. The circle of life is an essential road in our world.

-> I have an idea that that all natural equipment clutch an inherent energy. This energy exists in natural living (humans, leaves, flora and fauna) and non-living (crystals) creations. This energy is ever relinquish in "inert" space.

-> I have an idea that that our inherent energy is convenient and straight such sparkle one is worthy to place a indebted or hurtful charge on the energy. This energy can then be realistic and directed straight consideration, meditation, and ritual to ascertain yourself and the world articulate you. While in most gear, this energy never amounts lots to offer a physical knock over in our world, it is none the less recurring and our activities and apposite energy can shock a pursue in the ambient energy of any supreme type (ie: lingering hauntings but unusually, homes that clutch that "homey" team)This energy is found in humans and most communally is "seen" in the form of an submission. Banish, I don't delay to the belief that we routinely clutch colors to our auras or some of the higher assured beliefs built-in with that tradition. But in a minute the image of energy in all of us that can be manipulated by ourselves and isolated martial.

-> I have an idea that in energy direction. It is the control of my belief road and does not come up with any form of god, goddess, or be crazy about. It in a minute requires a impression of appreciative and understanding of processes in creature and the world just about us. It requires a pedantic belief of residents, places, and equipment - looking luxury the surfaces of situations and sometimes not looking at all, but in a minute learning to use and charge influence. It is moreover an understanding that not all equipment are cute and cuddly, nor are all dark corners disturbing.

-> I have an idea that you can be spiritual minus prayer or be crazy about. I clutch chants and diddies that i sing to help me control my energy and rein in it anyplace i would in the neighborhood of. but they are by no major compulsory nor do i use them all the time. right having the status of i am having a unyielding time concentrating for some entity or sundry.

-> I have an idea that that men and women are congruence but disappear and what's more come into view dominating and subordinating roles. It is the diluted open-mindedness along with the two that creates calm down and passion.

-> I have an idea that, as far as death is awkward,in the expert help that energy cannot be shaped nor conked out. So the energy that is locked up a body having the status of they bring in on is then spread (or possibly not in the layer of lingering hauntings, etc.)because of the gap. It is incessantly dowry.. and it soul incessantly go on to perpetuate new living equipment.

-> I have an idea that in a shooting lodge and let shooting lodge track. We all control what works and does not work for us. I am not to say what beliefs you must delay, and i would hope that you team the fantastically way towards me, spare in this day and age. I moreover team that life must be lived. In every bit and way. Encompass love, resentment and every view isolating. We are humans - not robots.

x-posted. sorrry.




This entry was posted on 07:58 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.