An Interview With Me
I restrain been interviewed by the utmost creative blogger, Gypsy. If you are in ask of some point, stop her tenuous blog at

Barefoot in the Stones. Or even if you aren't.

Offer is the interview:


1) I see you a Celtic Witch on a Wiccan Inside lane. Are you each a Wiccan and a Witch? If so, transmute the greater part. If not, transmute why as well.

I imitate in my opinion Wiccan, but I am not initiated dressed in a coven, so some would disagree with me. But Wicca is the spiritual path that I dash. I an likewise an animist and I am exploring shamanism.

I am a witch. I use witchcraft or magick, I perform spells, I know the power of the work out to make real changes. In my life the two, witch and wiccan, fit together entirely as they do for heaps, heaps nation of dissimilar pagan paths. I feeling utmost pagans incorporate witchcraft dressed in their spiritual beliefs. It is a overweight lack of control that heaps religions deny the existence of to their associates.

The two are not the same as, one can be Wiccan lacking making use of witchcraft I presumption, however I would not understand that. And one can be a witch and not dash any spiritual path or even dash a spiritual path that denies witchcraft. Put forward are Christian Mystics who practice witchcraft. That is a knotty and grave path, in my guidance.

2) How has the Celtic Traditions/Beliefs certain your path and your life?

Three of my four grandparents are of Irish rise so I restrain reliably been informed in the heritage. I restrain likewise reliably been enthralled by Celtic myths and tradition and was repetitively in trouble in my Catholic correct school for insisting that faeries and near to the ground nation and banshees were carnival as correct and of interest as any lettering from the Bible.

I organization very distant at home with the gods and goddesses of the absolute British Isles, I restrain built-in Hern dressed in my practice as in words of one syllable as Brigid and Epona.

I not often rapidity outdoor of this pantheon, however I restrain passionate this go out with to exploring the myths and triumph to know Snowy Shell Individual of the Tenant American deities, it is self-important as a visitor than a fixed part of my practice.

3) In your On loan New of Earrings blog, are all these your charms, spells, and foreign language or restrain you conscientiously researched them for your practice and restrain you implemented any of them dressed in your practice/path?

The On loan New of Earrings is squashy of a multinational bag. Put forward are a few gear on give that I wrote in my opinion. All of the spells are from my New of Dusk or are gear that I am goodbye to put dressed in my BOS. Correct now, I use utmost of the animal give on a easy heart, as the come out of spells etc. grows that specter not be true.

The artwork is very special to me, it is artwork that I would on a par to own. Considerably of script down names and artists on a list anyplace I acute to monitor it in precursor of me everyplace I can crash at it.

4) How do you Luggage compartment to Your Focal Goddess?

I restrain squashy of a supernatural ranking goodbye on in my work out. Goddess is Gaia, Blood relation Earth, Blood relation Nature, Miscarry, whatever name you use. She is anyplace and everything. I go in with to her thru meditation and my esbats are passionate to her.

Put forward are likewise copious goddesses and a few gods (I feeling my practice is sexist) that I go in with with timetabled rituals. I do not hold in heaps faces of one goddess, I do hold in heaps deities, each an self-governing individualistic.

5) Irrevocably, what is your gofer time of year/Sabbat? How do you celebrate? Such as rituals do you implement dressed in your practice, if any?

The utmost significant to me is the Cool Solstice. I do not call it Yule, that has Christian/Christmas contacts for me. Solstice has been very significant to me to the same degree long or else I slow in my opinion pagan. It is, in each a geometric and a spiritual opinion, an huge amount. This humanity stops in it's path, heaves itself dressed in a stand-in balance and allows the seasons to swing once again. Every go out with. Approximately every religion or spiritual belief in the world, in the same way as and event, takes time out to follow the degree of this incident.

I restrain not had a set ritual to mention this day. This go out with I cast a circle, called the Elements and subsequently carnival sat quietly, training and theory the earth. I liked that a lot and I may play again it adjoining go out with.

My gofer, in the pure opinion, is in all probability Imbolc...gain is here!

These interviews are making the rounds on the blogs and during are the rules:

If you would on a par to be interviewed, carnival dash the ladder less than. I would love to ballot someone else!

1. Throw out me a addendum saying, "Consultation me".

2. I specter reaction by emailing you five questions. (I get to harvest the questions).

3. You specter instruct your blog with the answers to the questions and subsequently let me know in the function of this is done so I can companion to it.

4. You specter repress this mix and an furnish to ballot someone overly in the exact post.

5. At the same time as others addendum asking to be interviewed, you specter ask them five questions.


This entry was posted on 00:15 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.