Hearth And Home
The chimney corner and home is very convinced to a Kitchen Witch.

A lot of my herbal and oil work is done in the kitchen, and record of my magical machinery are done at my dining room table ability in lead of the hearth.

We be marked with in black and white about one a Kitchen Witch on this blog ahead what-is-kitchen-witch

and about having a kitchen-altar and even about kitchen-witch-cleaning but what about the crux, the actual chimney corner of the home?

I require to regularly grip upon the Goddesses of the chimney corner and home to bring their energy to my house and cord. I wait a candle occurrence bordered by 13 glum hag stones with a red candle in upon the hearth in my dining room. Several so regularly I light the candle and grip upon the Goddesses Brighid, Hestia and Vesta to bring their good energy and blessings.

I light the candle and stand in lead of the hearth with my arms expand (it's OK the neighbours can't see me) and grip upon them.

I use a chant from an Ellen Dugan book, it goes no matter which require this:

"Goddesses of the Territory and the Blessed Chimney corner Shine"

"Brighid, Hestia and Vesta I grip your names"

"A candle for fire, a ring of stones becomes your chimney corner"

"Set apart us with friendliness and sentry from this witches art"

I say this three period, subsequently fuse with:


"An harm to none, so mote it be!"

It is very empowering and you can chime the replace in the phantom of the house like it is done.

I move on the candle to char for a brace of hours (as hunger as I am in the room) and taking into consideration I chime the time is ability I destroy the burn and thank deity.

Tansy

x




This entry was posted on 05:39 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.