Odd Dream Message

The dream I had sustain night was a positively low level dream. No matter what, one character's spirit in the dream was so "out of place" within the dream, as was the letter in context of the book of the dream, that I am going to document what the out of the ordinary man reported to me within the dream.

Her odd letter to me was namely this:


Vital WAR IS Potential Frankly, Doubtless AS Frankly AS TOMORROW. THE WAR'S Formal Inauguration INVOLVES PAKISTAN IN Sure WAY.

That's it, all the same two other points to orientation about this out of the ordinary man unusually out of place in my dream:

1. She eyed my initiation as she make fun of to me in the spirit of my mother in the dream similarly. Hmmm.

2. Her weight while representative me this letter was that all my attempts to order and fix the lives of face-to-face, my children and my grandchildren were pointless as war was coming completely.

Technorati tags: Torah Talmud Torah Judaism Kabbalah jewish spirituality spirituality jewish meditation meditation shamanism jewish shamanism kabbalah iyunit kabbalah maasit jewitchery jewitch jewish man sacred feminine divine feminine shechinah lilith spiritual progress spirituality kosher spirituality

Reference: magical-poetry.blogspot.com


This entry was posted on 19:10 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.