Stinking Hate Troll
Accomplice posted one of these "Reality about Halloween" posts at Polyvore.

(I yield in black and white a longer post about the truth about "the truth" about Halloween)

I commented telltale her that it is not "the truth", and quoted a twosome of accurate passages from the Bible, but she didn't do doesn't matter what.

I flagged the post as revulsion declaration.

Nonentity happened.

I prepared the set boss and posted it to Polyvore's objection group, with this file

Babe Polyvore,

I love Polyvore, but I am really not comfortable with revulsion mongers who conceal considering "freedom of expression" because they spurt their corrupt. I would really pleasure to be in Polyvore flaw trolls and flamers who start crusades adjacent to freedom of religion and spiritual freethinking, in particular some members of A Certain Priestly Cataloging who aim Pagans.

If you unwanted items to remove such attacks on truth, freethinking, agreeable co-existence and virtue as for manifestation the so called "truth about halloween", I Shove Have space for I AM Fully ENTITLED TO Say MY Regard about definite type Aptitude themselves staff of a definite reckon want having the status of dead, AND Messenger THE Reality Concerning THEIR Philosophy AND Background, pleasure whatsoever regard, belief in whatsoever part with and intake whatsoever flesh and blood. As in "it's ok as want as you dub the whatsoever God" :-)

I Shove Be aware of ENTITLED TO Say SUCH OPINIONS pleasure "Jews follow God, some type follow a dead Jew". Or "Certain type don't fix in maths - previously all, they fitting 1+1+1=1". I involve you get the picture.

The same as irks me utmost with these type is that they fitting the "Fair-haired Turn" to be "do unto others as you would yield them do unto you". IF YOU JUDGED BY THEIR Endeavors, YOU'D Connoisseur THEY Must Reverie Inhabitants Championship Horrible Outfit Concerning THEM, THEIR Spirituality, Philosophy AND GODS, Very IN Malice OF WHETHER THESE Outfit ARE Pure OR NOT, stubbornly staying by their claims even because corrected and asked to come in, but if you did that to them, they'd start loud about "X bashing". I dub that dishonest.

Are you dishonest, Polyvore?

Take on what happened? The "truth about halloween" set was deleted - don't know by whom, but I involve it was Polyvore, what the person behind was in her Christian group telltale type to go and flag my set, what "witches and pagans" don't pleasure about the truth mortal told... :->

I standard some cute prying notes to the set, telltale me in the midst of other sound effects that warm Bibles is incredibly repellent and so on and so forth. (I reckon they don't involve warm Qurans is doesn't matter what to keeping about... At least possible I read no Christian adverse the pastor's intentions this summer...)

I responded by telltale that the elf in the picture is the one who prepared the hate-set Inauguration Pagans, and as I am a Pagan, she named ME and accused ME of sound effects I do not do, sound effects no Pagan I know does, sound effects that weren't even true thousands of being ago. That it is SHE who is warm the Bible, God who is love and spiritual freethinking in the blaze of her "dispute", SHE who grass a path of blood and decaying billows of everything that is good and holy considering her... That Jesus won't protect dishonest trolls who say it's healthy to lie about the practices of non-Christians, but not about the practices of Christians... and I theoretical I depend on the elf can friendly by the light of her torch blaze, because she huddles reserved the Wedding...

I don't know what happened, what this first light because I was leave-taking to cleanse this set - it was a sound to her revulsion set, and I really don't plead to dispute my beliefs on someone else's religion, lesson as minuscule as I plead others dispute what they fix to be my beliefs, and as her set was down, it was recently fair that dig up would go down too.

I found an punishment in my declaration box. I take it as a genuine punishment and I responded to her, telltale her that I yield subject the set down, and that I understand this practice a lot to her, and theoretical that it is fine to inform type Halloween is a Pagan tradition and as such everything Christians shouldn't taste in, but that requisite be a lot. She doesn't pray to beautify it with dirt and blood, and us Pagans too, to make the gradation.

A friend of dig up celebrates recently Sundays, what she says she is not Jewish, so she cannot celebrate the Jewish feasts, and she is not Pagan, so she cannot celebrate the Pagan feasts. The Sundays in her home are gratifying. She very has "Christmas the blind date pronounce", following a week :-)


This entry was posted on 00:55 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.