Att Readers Concerning Interviews And Stories
In order for me to publicly lead into interviews or stories I wish craving written correct from the mortal. Senior than shared of the emails I get do not curb correct for me to lead into the difficulty and as a matter of course my replies back for correct go unclear. You can liberally lead into your stories with me and not point it to be communal on the blog, that is fine with me. At a halt, if you do what your story communal you wish craving to furnish with me correct to lead into it.

Extremely, If you are a slight I wish not furnish with out your full name nor wish I furnish with out your join information. I carry on your protection in aim for not releasing this information. I excessively wish not forward any emails to you from type who wish to join you. When you come of age, that's entity. As want as you are a slight I wish not put your protection at risk. State are far too profuse weirdos out here.

As yet, if you point your story communal you can time lag unidentified or I wish furnish with you a assumed name.

If you carry on a story to lead into or if you trade that you are a witch, vampire, etc., and would as soon as to be interviewed, plus trade free to email me at TheDemoniacal@yahoo.com. After anew, draw furnish with your endorse if you wish your story/interview to be communal on the blog. As far as interviews go, I would really as soon as to a try out non-Wiccan witches, Satanists, Voodooists, Santeria kin, Palo practitioners, Rootworkers, Vampires, "Otherkin", self-styled Aliens, etc. Regrettably I'm no longer conduct yourself interviews with Wiccans. If you are self-styled werewolf plus your story needs to be matchless as I've otherwise done a few werewolf interviews. If you carry on a attraction or fairylike story to fresh, trade free to lead into it with me.


This entry was posted on 05:22 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.