Isnt It Time To Stop Flattering The Bully
The follower comprises the Opening to Sita Ram Goel's book Jesus Christ: Magic for Aggression:

THE Central Appear of the Jesus of the gospels came to me in 1956. My Jesuit friend who had tried to travel me, had inferior in the run through. Taking into account we were back at the mission work in Patna, the follower hearsay took place amongst us.

"You group that Jesus was an avatar," he asked.

"Yes, I do," I replied.

"Can an avatar discourse a lie?"

"He is not alleged to."

"Being if Jesus says he is the lonely God?"

"He can't say that."

My friend picked up a portray of the New Shrine and read out clear passages from the gospels. Jesus "did "say in so multiple words not lonely that he was the lonely God but to boot that citizens who did not challenge his strike would go overboard for ever in the infernal pit. I realized with unpleasant initiation that Jesus was not all Homily on the Suitable as I had been led to group by his Hindu votaries.

Time approved, and I had no time to be supported for Jesus. I turned to him again in the eighties following Ram Swarup prepared me on the ball about the character of monotheistic creeds. It was with that I turned to the gospels. I was terrified. Now I might see why the history of Christianity had been what it had been. The kindly of the defile was in the Jesus of the gospels. The rest of my studies followed.

A few existence ago I was discussing the hazard of Christian missions with a Gandhian friend. He ready with me that grant was something sinister about them. I told him that we shall connect to discourse our lineage the truth about Jesus if we long-awaited to facade the missions. He was widely shaken, and believed to me in a pronounce choked with emotion:

"Sitabhai. Jesus ko kucch mat kahiye "(Brother Sita, do not gradation Jesus)!"

"Conduct you read the gospels," I asked him.

He was touchy, and energy back, "That is a identifiable query."

I had to drop the full. Every one of time I connect asked follower lineage about the kindly of their platform on a chummy query, I connect been accused of existence identifiable. I am doctrine of speechifying an tract - "Advantages of Body An Ass".

I connect wondered polished the existence why we Hindus connect remained ghostly with the behaviour patterns of Muslims and Christians and not with the belief systems which paper citizens behaviour patterns. We decoration to Christian missions, but discard to discuss Christianity and its God, Jesus. We decoration to Islamic terrorism, but discard to connect a pressing out at Islam and its creative thinker, Muhammad. I see no aim or logic in this Hindu management.

In fact, we go a relocation other. We injure to the Christian missionaries in the name of Jesus, and ask them not to do what they connect been act out. We injure to the Muslims in the name of Muhammad, and ask them to displease act out what they connect been act out. In the add, we connect invented a "real" Jesus and a "true" Christianity. We connect to boot invented a "real" Muhammad and a "true" Islam. The messenger and the mullah smiles at our inventions but goes frontward and makes good use of our soft- headedness. That is why we connect inferior to perform the "everyday hurdle" all these existence. We connect never tried to find out why our own lineage, which each Christians and Muslims are, could do with become at odds from us following they pass under the spell of Christianity and Islam.

Fawning the beast may become necessary following the beast is powerful and grant archeological find no other way of softening him restrain by extolling his heroes or his cult. Hindus connect tough such emergencies "vis-`a-vis" each Islam and Christianity. But grant is no rationale for their continuing with the fantastically psychology. Hindus could do with not travel an "apaddharma "now "Sanatana Dharma." New Delhi

Sita Ram Goel

15 April 1994




This entry was posted on 06:51 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.