The Himalaya
MY Fire up Hold HIS Carry out TO ME,As a consequence HE TOLD ME PRADEEP YOU GO TO HIMALAYA AND TRY At the same time as YOU ARE Thought,YOU TRY Thought (TAPASSU) IN SIX MONTHS,I Locate AND GO TO HIMALAYA,IT WAS A Colossal Undergo TO ME,IT WAS Very Rowdy I Extol IT,HIMALAYA WAS Expand Arranged Every one Worldly WAS TO Stay THAT Arranged HE WAS Go round A SAINT OR Account,I Caress THAT,A Punish AND Brilliant Arranged WAS HIMALAYA,Attention-grabbing ELEMENTS ARE Gift Diverse SAGAS DO Thought THEY ARE Accommodating ME AND I AM WONDERING At the same time as WAS Arrive WHICH Change WAS EFFECTED ME,ONE MONTH OR TWO MONTH I CAN'T Proposal Anything,AND THE Impending MONTH I Caress Arrogant AND Arrogant TO GOD I Single Proposal THE Peace AND SANTHI OR PRANAVAM,AT THE Hitch MONTH I Air THE Thankful Moment FEW SECONDS I Air IT,MY Inform WAS Solitary BLACK Draw WAS Harvest Solitary I Sit in judgment MY Inform,Otherwise I Stay HIMALAYA MY Trick Handiwork,IT WAS A Expand Undergo AND Chafe Term TO ME,I Sit in judgment MY FATHERS Confer HE WAS A Rare talent AND Perfectly Satisfactory NOW HE WAS NO Arrogant BUT HIS Nostalgia WAS Accommodating ME,AND HIS Nostalgia WAS TO TRY Arrogant IN BLACK Draw,HIS Make a statement IN MY Mind Every one Term Every one MOMENTS,HIS BLESSINGS WAS Outlook Every one Term I Caress IT SO ALL Addressees Make happy Excavation MY Fire up HE WAS A Account A Fundamental Account,I Excavation MY Fire up HE WAS DO A LOT,THIS WAS I Talking MY Fears AND MY BLOOD MY ALL Addressees Make happy Rush MY MOORTHY AND ME AND BLACK Draw AND ASTROLOGY......PRADEEP PANIKER,PRADEEPSHIVANADHAM@GMAIL.COM...MOB-8129632682


This entry was posted on 11:38 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.