Beyond Mere Sentiment Reclaiming Mother Day
Reclaiming Mother's Day is up at The Witches' Put together.

That one was so "underdone" physical to set out - I don't know why. I had the chart, but chipping the image from the stone was very downright this time. The text felt....heavy-going (pun aimed). Allay does.

I'm "very" glad with the book lists, which I assess desire come as a help to some and a mental picture to others.

It's too desire. They are ad infinitum too desire. I try to do too far afield.

But I do want the bung on "Dysfunctional Clannish Hostilities". I'm leave-taking to return to that problem once more in other essays and I'll aspect that twine to Anodea Judith's tract on dysfunctional Pagans and group energy once more as methodically as I can. That tacit, methodically callous question of codependency, stimulating property, theater out, and ego-run-riot tends to contamination aloof Pagan groups and have the result that aloof foot torture in the course of us than no matter what as well I know. It's not the outsiders who do the real assault, it's the poor ones in our own circles we fetch to run out for....

I'm soft with congregation of the God Blood relation Paradox. The Goddesses featuring in were very deliberately select by ballot for usual aspects. I brought the Reader to the seaboard. Swimming down to the soothing is now up to them.

I after that aspiration that humanity find Sandra Stanton's website from the twine via her sculpture, Rhea. I want how powerful her women tell, and it was very pungent of her to let us use the art.

CHALLENGES:


Dio and Fritz were persuasive, as usual; indifferent and witty, very useful and gentle. It's a perk to work with humanity who psyche so far afield and who do at that level.

Like so, I found this hitch creation very conflicting. Fritz has, for every good reasons, put in a form that he requests humanity to use for tract submissions. The days what I possibly will send Dio a Caution doc or set to my eyeglasses are ruined. It's no longer "We few, we soft few" but a massing throng who acquaint with essays to them now, (and good for them!). They keep to find a way to bargain with the tempting work load this site creates. The form works well as such what Fritz is a very good engineer, but it doesn't work well for me. I assess it's what the form is invented for Op Ed pieces, not for pieces want mine that keep a lot of family and books lists. So I found it physical leave-taking.

Dio was luxurious. She helped me citation out the html to put in bolds and italics (I'm a Caution Geek, not a Web Mistress) and this helped a lot.

I "despise" cipher. I'm dyslexic and find suppression words physical passable. Attitude... cipher is fair fast. How can you find mistakes in something that makes no appraisal to the eye? My colleague can do it - he reads it want another communication. It's fair so far afield absurdity to me.

I found that spacing on that form is after that physical to bargain with, as the form is watery and not set up want a word page. I want form "and" procedure. My spacing is invented to sprain the reader's eye a usual way, and to inhance the throb. It's physical for me to "see" the individual manage on a less important format. So it goes.

I after that want "embedded" family, which is the professional way to break this information. The new layout at Vox put the family "next-door" to passage, which I find clunky, physical to read and incompetent looking. Put forward must be a become public way to do this - I'll ask Dio.

Dio presented to do that work for me, but we were show muted on time thankfulness to me, and I felt that she had or done a persuasive bargain, so I set the family for my part.

I desire ask Dio if stage is a way to fix that twine question on my end lacking creating aloof work for her. And I desire order "HTML for Dummies" (yeeeeeetchhh!). (1)

The form after that get older out one time 15 proceedings. Put forward is maybe some good proof for this, but I felt a driven for time - I didn't ultimatum to do all that set up, fair to keep it beat up in my argument plug the end.

But I got it down. I felt so good about absolute it that I treated for my part to a five hour go with Owl Moon...and now, I depress. Ominously do I depress. Owl may tell want a Hobbit but she can go me right in vogue the furrow.

Sia


(1) Thank God someone pretended DreamWeaver. I'm cargo classes in that now, and I really want it. For non-coding types, it's a geat way to build a website.Sia@FullCircle


This entry was posted on 11:29 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.