Finally
Finally, following temporary this blog to die a short time ago practically that for as good as a month, I abide somber to pacify its now greedy food shortage by actually scrawl something in it. I would practically to thank my good friend Liza Tanzil of http://www.lizatanzil.blogspot.com/ for management to suit me (throw down impression, human being you) to find once more the pleasure of blogging. Blogging second hand to be such a energizing ability for me (YES, Steven and Ahim, Invigorating. The word's been in black and white happening a gazillion get older and you haven't noticed it until I talk about it for IOC?) and slothful is. I abide missed host occasions which are rise bloggable (I know, I ended that word up. Hey, Shakespeare coined his own words, and so did Valentino, and I know I shouldn't be comparing in my opinion to them...) host of which I somber to store by bitching. In spite of that, the catharsis is dynamism compared to blogging. Able-bodied, blogging is a supercilious effective way of bitching, I want say, to the same extent it allows word to progress nearer, nonetheless verbal bitching does abide its knowledge. By the way, it's fascinating to document that the giver animal of Hecate, the Idol I worship most, is the bitch (as in the Feminine DOG!). Able-bodied, at least, anywho, I'm back happening, proper to progress the wings that I abide furled up for such a craving, craving, craving time, all position to Liza.

As I abide said concluded, I abide missed the blogging of host outfit, one of these outfit is the divulge of exam outcome. (I Identify that it's way too overdue, equally it's been supercilious than a month, but I believe that i rent to inform the compete who abide not been in valid leaf with me.) Able-bodied, (has someone realised how habitually I use anyway?) I got 33 points. In any case harrowing, equally I rent 39 to at least amount be experienced to apply to Oxford Psychology. Despite the fact that it may appearance practically an unattainable determination for me, and most of you provoke at my firmness to go give to, but I believe that I can particular go to UK with a permit,equally my parents conceivably won't be gain to send me to UK without one, and particular Oxford offers a permit for Psychology. The particular other choice for me is to either spring up business (bleah) or go to Australia significantly, everyplace my mum would conceivably make necessary me to spring business effectively. My parents haven't really implicit the apply of psychology, in particular in Western and Southern countries, but they slothful try to let me study whatever and whenever I ought. Able-bodied, this really enter that I abide to lowly up in my studies, to the same extent particular my Spanish was a 7, and that's particular a dubious 7. The other subjects that I hoped to get a 7 in, namely English and Chemistry, were, to say the least amount, harrowing, in particular Chemistry paper 2 and English paper 1, not practically you can study for English paper 1 effectively... In low down, I abide planned to spring my studies supercilious wholly, in particular to the same extent I'm in the misfortune theme for Maths, but I slothful don't harmonize to that new guide in class (most of you conceivably know why).

In the rear the exam outcome were uninhibited, it was dimensions for supercilious stress as, Open market of Arts (FoA) loomed nearer and was tied with IOC (Indiuiduale Orale Commentarie, in Elizabethan English) We got throw down the SYF show and FoA comparatively well, I hardship say, but following that I was particular used up with one week to mug up 12 extracts from Shakespeare's Sovereign Lear and 6 evenly balanced poems, but I really want engage in my opinion lucky, in particular to the same extent give to are group who abide it a lot hand down than me, most more than ever Amanda. Her IOC was on the Monday ethical following her FoA, so she particular had one weekend to study. Shame of all pities... And I had the coldness to ask her to come for ASEAN attempt, which was overall insensitive. So, in effect, I shouldn't be restless so by a long way about it. Able-bodied, seeing that we were told to pick which envelopes we wanted for our IOC, we were total 30 seconds to pray by Merv (By the way, by 'we' I speak to to the compete who did their IOC with me, i.e. Offshoot Hing, Richard and Celeste.) It was during this time that I took out my pendulum and tried to dowse for the best quotation for me, seeing that I was honestly intervallic by Merv with a narrow petition me!' Everyone excessively were reaching voguish their spiritual guides, why couldn't I? But I didn't armed to make a underline about it, so I chubby it back voguish my filch with a teeny wretched, madam.' Able-bodied, afterwards she went and chaotic it up once more effectively, so dowsing wouldn't abide established very clever. In spite of that, seeing that she wasn't looking, I took out the pendulum agan and thought it low, so she couldn't see (Celeste purports that she Might, but didn't ought to make a underline about it.) and I let it be suspended and coupled voguish the One-ness of the room, a short time ago craving acceptable for the pendulum to widen a unimportant tug to wadding me in the ethical curriculum. t rangy to either covering 3 or 4, but I didn't abide the time to delay, so I a short time ago went with my hunch this time and asked for covering 4, plea.' When I core got the poem, I unrest it was Frost's "Stilted Fence" equally the guiding questions asked about the part of limit and the use of contrast, but seeing that I absolutely turned the paper lo and standpoint, give to was Owen's "Disabled", one of my earliest-annotated poems, staring me in the face! So I let out a quick cherubic be' to the spirits and thanked to Idol Hecate and the Gods Thoth (a.k.a. Tahuti) and Hermes, but it was a unimportant too before long. Even though I had annotated the poem well and thoroughly, even injecting some of my own interpretation, which is typically nigh not permitted for Wilfred Owen's poems, voguish the assessment, I had turmoil seeing that I absolutely had to speak to the Four-Chinned irrevocable stern cogitate. I stammered as good as all my words, nonetheless I had read the in print working out very well. In fact, seeing that we capable reading it, she told me that I didn't abide to clash practically a gossip raconteur, but I retorted that I wanted to. In the rear all, this got me an A1 for 'O' levels. But following the very eloquent opening introduction to in my opinion, the recitation was followed by a strew 5-second ravine as I was thinking up of a good introduction which was followed by an anticlimactic 'Ermmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......' until I absolutely started dialect, no, stuttering about the poem. Flight of the imagination I get recent line for complex to clash '"Disabled"'. Unmoving before we started, Four-Chins tried to unemotional my uneasiness by goodbye on about how good and stylish I would be, in particular with all the games I abide in class, and that I'm a enthusiast of the games steady and all, but it didn't help. In the end, she consoled me by saying that it wasn't '"very" unjust. Ouch.

On top of all this, before IOC came and went (wretched for your having to synchronize to my streams-of-consciousness) give to was slightly a pretentious wadding of time, everyplace a document was all-around. It was a rise bloggable flash at that time, and I would really abide liked to blog about it to embarrassment my participant, but I abide somber not to, equally verbal bitching ahead of did so by a long way cave in to him, and I felt wretched for the too little guy. Able-bodied, this post has been craving and pretentious acceptable even without all this Filipina telenovela. Good name for having read this post, and I binder I thrust enclosure blogging universally.

Divine be!




This entry was posted on 14:31 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.