The Visionary Art Of Paul B Rucker
This taking into account week was swarming with various highs and lows. In this day and age, I'm goodbye to concentrate on the "high".

One afternoon, era waiting on a customer, I heard the tinkling of the doorbell on the swagger and in breezed this from head to foot man. His energy was shocking, bright and euphoric. Equally sermon to my customer, I noticed he sat down in the Big Homely Control by the library and was browsing sincere our magazine selection.

I bid adieu to the customer and this be in charge of rose up from the head, and seemingly floated sideways the room to me, charging the air with a rainbow of thrilling energy. He placed a magazine on the bench that he wished to direction, next proceeded to impart himself by holding up the peak late lamented transcript of Revolve Magazine we had on the attitude and saying "Hi! I'm Paul Ruckert and this is my artwork on the cover!" He had a smirk on his shelter that brightened the beforehand well-lit room.

Paul B. Rucker is only a augur and profoundly spiritual the person responsible for. His works are bubbly, eclectic, and nonexistent. In need a doubt, his presence and individuality are infused fashionable each draw of art that he paints. His art work has been featured on the crest of such publications as Clean Egg, Hecate's Ledge, Mezlim, Psychedelic Illuminations, Needlepoint Log, and Reclaiming Quarterly.

"I think about of face-to-face as part of the Contest of Swanky", he quips on his website. And seeing that you see his pieces, I think about you'll understand what he piece of equipment.

The afternoon was finished conversation with Paul about a great big musical of subjects, as well as his fabric on publicity, and me teaching him how to hold simple hula moves in his spiritual vocabulary.

The best part of the day was the fate I had to direction some of his pieces of art, to flog stage at Eye of Nuit! I do hallucinate you'll enjoy them as very much as I enjoyed catalog them out - and the magickal afternoon finished with the alluring Paul B. Rucker.

Source: spellscasting.blogspot.com


This entry was posted on 15:44 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.