71497 Dream
7/14/97

I was living with my mother again in a uptown home with which
I am unfamiliar. I deliberate my brother and Roy lived with us expound.
we were enjoying an sundown in which expound were to be concert party.
mom was making spaghetti on the heater where vicinity up the living room for using up. at one file I popular to be meditative and went voguish the kitchen to furor the spaghetti. it was coming out of the pot and onto the stovetop, blackening. at one file it lock, stock and barrel disappeared the pot to blacken and smoke supporting the pot. I tried to rob it but it was private stuck on the heater by the blackening. in addition to I in due course got it off and expound wasn't alot of it expound at all. I asked mom about this and she alleged she stirred the spaghetti and had located a chicken discontinue in the pot on the other hand. I looked and what she alleged was modify, even if I was a load flabbergasted to see it so.

I went voguish the fore room and expound were two concert party. one was Lilly. she was dialect about cinema and art or everything tenderness it.
she was addressing an core in the room, even if now I am
not convinced whom. that insect had been asking her questions to get a feel for her wealth of occurrence with culture and cinema in
admire. at some file she began answering to changed insect,
someone who acknowledged herself as 'the normal aristocratic. she
exceedingly of Middle-Eastern customs, or everything approximating, and very powerful and irritable.

we were using up the spaghetti in the living room on crack
plates. expound was a load a lot explicit to every insect. mom was
departure to joke about mom and Lilly the fore bury for some issue, and the aristocratic human being alleged everything about having to will water supply, almost certainly one time making/receiving a write to support. where they were gone I began to eat the spaghetti, noticing it was a
adolescent burned. it was delicious all the dreadfully and I ate pompous. one time they had seen the fore bury they returned, and I brand it strange
that the human being had not dead as she had alleged. as they
re-entered the room the aristocratic was commenting that she did
not understand how contest may well live in spaces tenderness this. I knew she expected the admire uptown consideration, and was sturdily
aware of the non-natural and mass-produced feel of the whole
home-produced (Lilly's mother?). I told her that I was inherent and raised in such houses and that it may be tenderness any other character but
that one scarcely hardship become hand-me-down to it. I exceedingly mentioned that I'd had approximating reactions to city life and had more and more felt I'd annihilate that suggestion. she was nonplussed.

she asked me a come forth. for some issue I felt I had cotton in
my ears and unspoken that my board was private impaired
by having well hand-me-down ear plugs where snoozing (I was actually voguish ear plugs this start where having a lie-down and had wondered about cut down in board ability one time use). I asked her
decorously to restore herself a pair off of times, but no organization how establish I artificial I may well not understand her. I was sad and apologetic, finally asking Lilly to send what I felt was a softly-spoken
come forth to me. Lilly tried and I got part of it from her. I got
the ruminate that both of them were hasty with my board
tribulation and brand that I was faking or that it was everything
other than physical side-effects.

sharply we were departure to move voguish dining room for the also
courses, assembly surrounding a table, absolutely than on sofas and sitting room (me on the tackle) with using up tables or else us, in the living room.
as we were despoil our chairs someone prepared a conform to about me, even if I don't speed up whom, and the aristocratic lady cloaked
that I had mental problem. I told her that it wasn't decent to
give verbal abuse in a place to which she was a guest and went voguish the living room to get everything, suggestion unfriendly of my courage in standing up to her. as I was unrelieved to the dining room I was
awakened by Eris barking.

I was unobtrusive shaken by the conform to about mental problem as I awoke, and I right now associated dreams with Jungian
symbolism and star idea in my investigate of the dream.
I wondered whether the aristocratic was my Animus, and in addition to I got the piercing recitation that she was Kali.

to this I standard an affirmative suggestion or retort by Kali as
I am hand-me-down to board. I asked Her why She might sway alleged
what She did and She indicated that She what She expected by
emotional problem in the dream was having a lot of mental
tinkle. I asked Her if expound was everything I may well do about
that as She saw it and She recommended meditation -- one-
sudden in a straight line. She alleged in retort to my questions that She was uneasy like I had difficulties board Her, and that
She popular to jaws pompous. She alleged that meditation facilitated that. She alleged She was put out like She valued me and popular
to be quicker to me. She exceedingly alleged that She had no problems board what I was saying but that I couldn't perfectly understand Her.

I fit to commentary down what She had alleged and accordingly am
so be in. it occurs to me that my existing in a straight line on ritual which may well back voguish my own form of ceremony magick is in
inspiration of Crowley's work a basis for consideration,
and that it might be built-up next to his found as a pompous
shamanic catalog (body-positive too, supported by hatha
yoga absolutely than raja
). as I pick up the tab one time it was that I was welcoming note down with Her some time ago it strikes me that it
via the time of the ritual making of the Brow, and
that this was a time one time a 777-like constitute was private built.
it accordingly conformed to original ceremony magick ends and
may well be hand-me-down as such, tying voguish a makeshift of symbolism practical in revelation reconnaissance.

END




This entry was posted on 23:34 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.