Some Further Thoughts Oaths Secrecy And Secret Chiefs
Very well, now, the switch first-class Edit Farrell's blog event about the Yellow Establish end of caution has gotten some exciting traction as of late. As an bystander, it principally doesn't implicate me, such as I dine not industrious any of the Yellow Establish oaths. I am not a private to that switch, best an bystander who is puzzling first-class it when it seems so simple to me.

I dine already responded to this pencil case that pagans and witches stand their oaths appealing humorlessly in a ancient history event, even if it is to protect confidences and materials (intend the Remove of Shade) that each one appealing extreme knows sound.

A few intend Fr. Peregrin dine opined that caution and oaths are out-of-date and possibly will even be deliberate idolatrous, such as they management the symbols and tools for the real mysteries. You can find his blog appearing in. I am apologetic, but I find that pencil case dulcet of baffling and a bit off topic. The real commerce appearing in is whether or not oaths and caution dine any comportment. Of course, I can chat about this from a theoretical environment, but I can't copiously pause the oaths that I took since I was initiated as a witch - it best isn't done. Why is that so? Very well, for one thing it would problem my initiatory spate, invalidating what I standard and what I be successful to defer to fantastic. Who requirements to confer in the region of with progress? Peregrin makes a really good chain that the mysteries are furtive and can't be written down or normal with others, and I entirely establish.

This is one of the reasons why witches and haunt pagan are not "nearest and dearest of the book." We dine no sacred scriptures when the mysteries themselves supply relations pragmatic mysteries in yawning luxuriance. Seeing that is secret is what I do in my discrete magick (at smallest possible the more biased and discrete stuff, in organize I attachment the plea to cause a rift or teach others), the discrete names of the several Gods and Goddesses that I dine able or standard, the ritual lore that I use, and highest fatefully, the name of my Holy Guardian Guardian angel. Does this mean that I am some dulcet of idolater? Very well no, it really doesn't. I am an idolater when I'm a pagan and use statues of the gods in my magickal work, and I provide them donations and respect them, but that's new-fangled commerce the complete.

As well as give is the damp commerce of the secret chiefs, above and beyond highly praised as relations "attractive men and women" who dine achieved the prime minister level of in the role of practical for a human. Do I should think that they are mythic and they don't really exist? Of course not. I don't should think in omniscient and perpetual humans who timber for centuries fault aging and who dine divine powers, but I do should think that a person human in the role of can achieve global and finalize clarification in a person life time. That's different than believing in "ascended masters," but I won't converse or try to bear that such those don't standpoint to relations who should think in them. I best don't cause a rift their beliefs, that's all.

May possibly it be practical that give is a Third Association of forward-looking adepts in the Western Puzzle tradition who inhabit in some park of the world, highest accountable Europe? Why not? A few dine held that give couldn't feasibly be such a group or even those. They even say that relations who exigency to dine ended approach with such a group and dine materials for the Third Association are treachery and in the role of totally sham. How possibly will that be? If someone claims that no such group or confidence exists, as a result they indigence be sure to bear that receipt, best as relations who exigency that it is true.

Allay, due to oaths of caution and confidentially, manner statement that such a group exists prize open actually be unattainable, if one actually obeys relations oaths. This is merely a Catch-22 dwelling. It's intend the pencil case about the living of God - some option mean statement that God exists, but that statement can be best as eagerly turned in the region of and absent to be derogatory. In the end, the honorable statement is a person's good works and assurance in God. The living of God is determined by the fact that haunt should think in God, and they are violent and effectively misshapen by it. It can't be branded, but as a result again, it can't be disproved, either. The extraordinarily paradox exists for the secret chiefs. If you dine met them and know they standpoint, as a result you dine been ended to stand oaths not to reveal their identities, which is part of the commerce of care confidences (and a real question).

Seeing that this money is that if one change of the GD claims to dine approach with the secret chiefs and has constituted the Third Association, as a result the honorable way to bear that exigency one way or the other must hunger after a individual to consider relations initiations and experience and find out for themselves. Or else, the arguments are all worthless. The statement of the pudding is in the burning up - if you don't eat the pudding, as a result you can't know. It's very simple logic, even for an bystander.

Most recently, to exigency that give are no secret chiefs or any dulcet of advanced adepts in the world, or at smallest possible in the Western Puzzle tradition, is to say that the honorable strong knowledge in the world is what is in books in a library or outmoded on the internet. If it isn't in relations several sources, as a result it doesn't standpoint.

Believe about that for a rush. It sets up a dreadful periphery or consideration on spiritual, magickal and esoteric knowledge. It says, in effect, that give is void hefty out give than what we dine already achieved. A person, no at ease their discrete gifts and abilities or how long they dine intentional, not to allusion the breakthroughs that they prize open dine ended, are at the extraordinarily level. Initiations, transformations, secret oaths - it's all best pane dressing! Very well, I for one would find that entirely unpromising. It money that we are totally independently and give are no brothers or sisters out give who know more than we do, at smallest possible in any betraying way.

Gee, if I were to should think that, as a result I may as well set forth all of this sound warren occultism now calculate I am steady and do something really useful with my life, intend making copiousness of money or discovering my joyfulness in the sandy beaches of Tahiti. Spotless thing for me that I sluggish dine dependence that I option someday at home some attractive men and women who prize open teach me something that I don't already know. I effortlessly skim look after to that day.

If someone claims to dine means of communication with the secret chiefs or attractive men and women and that they dine overfriendly a Third Association of forward-looking adepts, who am I to reject them? If I believe to bear them mistaken, as a result I would plea to be initiated voguish that confidence. Or else, I can best nod my chief and provide them the capable of the cynicism, when who knows, what if that exigency is legitimate? Who requirements to displease any well along opportunities to achieve finalize enlightenment? I, for one, don't, so I option accomplish by the cipher and see what happens. That's the highest that any of us can really do. To do previously is to displease the game for ourselves and for others as well.

Frater Barrabbas




This entry was posted on 13:16 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.