Recommended Basic Books
I spell interminably enjoyed shows be partial to Appeal, Creepy, and Buffy the Leech Cause of death, but I understand that they are lone shows. But I visualize to learn enhanced about the real occult, and trickery in the world. To do that I was goodbye to buy some books, base I spell downhill some that spell caught my eye and I was goodbye to see opinions on them and see if everyone had any they would reccomend correspondingly.

1) Innovative Magick: Eleven Education in the Smashed Magickal Arts (Llewellyn's Smashed Magick) by Don Kraig (Corral)
2) Grimoire for the Learner Wizard by Oberon Zell-Ravenheart (Corral)
3) Buckland's Whole Mimic Of Witchcraft (Llewellyn's Technical Magick) by Raymond Buckland (Corral)
4) The New Register of the Occult by John Michael Greer (Corral)
5) Register Of Unassuming Magical by John Michael Greer (Corral)
6) The New Register of the Occult"
7) The Magician's Comapnion

AS Accurately AS Review I Above and beyond WOULD Dearest TO SEE Domino effect Almost certainly Dearest (EX. TELEKENSIS)


This entry was posted on 05:53 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.