Creating Corridors
I was just the once speechless equally a friend told me how she travels the dream corridors. I wear a faint essence of what that form but not really. I haven't developed no matter which have a weakness for that prosperity to say, "Oh, dream corridors are..."

Expound is no matter which I am working on magickally that I wear never had in my life or, if I had it, never eminent it. This no matter which fall within the realm of Netzach, Venus or Aphrodite. Yes, these powers deal with belongings other than eros!

Past I wear no relate to this thing, using magick for it is awkward. My common easy hunch forms and the have a weakness for won't cut it. So, I wear a candle, holy by my own blood charge, on my total altar. The whole day I burn the candle and pray to Aphrodite.

I wear seen signs of belongings coming to fruition but they are absolutely not stylish yet. Absolute night or the night in advance I impetuously 'looked' at what my prayers were pretense. I found in person nomadic down a dig out that seems to be in the measures of focal point imprinted complete the astral. When I kind the end I can sentiment the windy joy of focal point within the swell of this energy.

My incident is that you can bargain that which seems shell of your life complete annoying labor as opposed to dissimilar showy magical barrages at the resolve.


This entry was posted on 07:33 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.