Wicca Samhain Halloween Diary
I've been lithe some excellent invented to my Samhain revels and I have crucial to use a demand element of the feast that I have not hand-me-down earlier - compassionate comment.

For the Celts, Samhain is the New Engagement and this oftens brings with it a twist on new formative years. But outer layer of this tradition, the put on involving Samhain and Yule is established a dub out of dub. In the Wiccan Rudder of Being, the God dies at Samhain and is reborn at Yule so these months communicate recuperation or repose.

To be even it's been a bit of a round the bend appointment for me and the worst 3 months have been plainly eventful so I have crucial that now is due the lack of responsibility time to have a contemplate about what has in the same way as and how I would class to move promote in my life.

In order to start creating the lack of responsibility energies and buzz for this I am splitting some of my flags for the next few weeks. I am leaving to go with the excellent traditional orange and black colours - orange candles for health and prosperity and black candles for obtuseness. But I moral fiber be making my altar on the whole dark blue to advance reflection and to help me find the inner wisdom I command to see my way presumptuous. This moral fiber to boot be accompanied by some prediction :)

Ok, lots words about what I'm leaving to do, I'm off to go and actually do it! I'll be working on some spells better-quality the next few days so moral fiber post some suggestions later on.

Gain conscientiousness and blessings

Fran xx




This entry was posted on 02:59 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.