Sacred Bees Of The Goddess Part 1
To summary a last-minute question mark from a new reader: "What's up with all this bee metaphors on your blog?" The upshot is that it relates to my spiritual name "Debra She Who Seeks".Bees occupy been sacred to the Foretell Female for thousands of years in ancient civilizations from Babylon to Rome. In Greece, heaps Goddesses such as Rhea, Artemis, Cybele and Demeter were characterized as Bee Goddesses (along with their other attributes). Their priestesses were called "melissae," which is Greek for "honeybees," having the status of they served the Bee Goddess intend female offer bees relief their Emperor Bee.That is the origin of the famous girls name "Melissa". It solution "honeybee" and connotes "priestess of the Goddess." The be equal with Hebrew name meaning the especially thing is "Debra", which is my particular name. I occupy besides seen "Debra" translated leader conceptually as "she who seeks." Whilst all, what does a female bee management her time doing? She seeks vegetation and pollen in order to make go for."Debra She Who Seeks" spotlessly sums up my spiritual identity. My name honours the Foretell Female and expresses my acquaintance to the Goddess. And I occupy passed out a natural life seeking spiritual truth everyplace I may find it. Be attracted to a honeybee, I occupy gone in turn to maximum of the vegetation in the spiritual garden and gathered some wisdom knowledge from each.Tomorrow I'll lecture the two ancient pieces of Bee Goddess jewelry pictured on my sidebar."[NOTE: This post is a tiny Coles Explanation financial credit of six ancient blog posts I wrote on this locale. Desire to read the full version? Sample out my archived posts outdated December 14th to 19th, 2009.]"

Source: animals-and-shamanism.blogspot.com


This entry was posted on 06:27 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.