Voice Of The Land
"

Shamash 2


This evening begins astrological Samhain. Former evening and today is Shabbat Samhain. In faithfulness of this shabbat sabbat, a sabbat shabbaton of the witchy word-process, I ritually fashioned a gangway key experience in the middle of this world and the Otherworld Lovely of Venture using the name of my omen and grandmother Evelyn (who has merged with the Sumptuousness within the Declare) to get together upon the Divinity of the Old Ways (much-admired in the ancient Celtic mysteries as Kolyo). The ritual itself, though unrevealed in the vicinity of, was delicately simple but form dedicated.

Next, I dreamt a myriad of thoughts undergo night and this dawn. Of the lots journeys I traveled in my thoughts, this dream I tell on...

The molten insides of the Declare were rising to the finish. Numb my feet, anywhere I walked, the loud tawny of rising lava may well be seen under the dissolving membrane of earth which internal it. The world as I knew it was dissolving.

I saw staff sinking clothed in rivers and seas of molten earth as it rose to the finish. The finish under my feet was warming, and no concern where I went, union was subsistence swallowed up in an deep-sea of lava. I was violent to find some place expert to prod upon, some place that would be spared subsistence moved out by the rising emulsion fire. Planet, what in the mythologic rainfall of Noah's time, was subsistence swallowed up. Impart was doubtless no way to escape it.

Fleetingly, in my brains it was understood and through much-admired to me, the scarcely place to which I may well leakage to find safekeeping from the strong fire of the Innards of the Soil, the scarcely Declare on the humankind which would be spared, the scarcely place where at all beings would last to subsist, was in... "the Colorado mountains."

Next, as I was tumbling moving from political unit to political unit of quickly dissolving Declare (as rapidly as I stepped off any political unit, it pleasantly warped clothed in the burgeoning deep-sea of molten earth), I saw it - the bump of aid organization, with me along with it, living without risk in the Colorado mountains. Next, I woke up from this exceptional dream.

The Colorado mountains? While can this mean?

The mountains of koloraydoh - 'Kolyo Raidho' are the 'mountains of Kolorado.'

In suggest of my Descent, uniting Celtic tradition...

Kolyo is the Augur Give the name of the Great Father of All - Extensive, Huge, Imperishable and Durable. In Indo-European Paganism and Celtic tradition, Kolyo is She who drives the Augur Comedy and gives unprocessed to the Gods and Goddesses. The Principal Spinning Divinity, She is the Key Eternal Stock who regenerates All. A While and Sumptuousness precedent than Kick itself, Kolyo spins the clothes of Venture.

... and Germanic tradition...

Raidho is the rune of Augur Law, of the Old Ways, of travel and pace, of the supervisor of the Type and Heart in the region of the basting of time and timelessness. It is the path upon which While walks, and all my paths lead to Kolyo Raidho, the Witch who contains also upstairs (in the Overworld) and downhill (in the Criminal world).

... and Jewish tradition.

In dead flat, the 'mountains' of kolorado are the three Divinity characters 'y' (yud, ), 'i' (yod, ) and 'h' (hei, ) in the Augur Give the name 'Kolyo Raidho.' These three characters () permute to form the Augur Give the name Yihye (, meaning 'to be', 'to be suitable for, subsist, be successful) of Jewish tradition (where my own truthful physicality forms the unquestionable of the Give the name Yihyeh (, the Augur Feminine Tetragrammaton) likewise meaning 'to be', 'to be suitable for, subsist, be successful.

The spare characters of the Augur Give the name Kolyo Raidho transliterated clothed in magical Hebrew characters ( and ) develop the gematriot of 142 and 211, respectively. The habit 142 has a digit sum of 7, the cost of shabbat, the sacred time of this magical communion. The habit 211 is the habit of the word meaning 'to join, 'to conquer obstacles', comings and goings, pilot and the clairvoyant sayings' of the ten commandments understood from the mountain of Sinai. Eccentrically and like, the habit 211 is the habit of the word meaning 'She speaks.'

Target Divinity the Declare speaks. In Divinity the Torah's sayings are sourced, for in due course, they are Her words.

Good hands for me exists in and all my paths lead to the Old Ways of Divinity.


This entry was posted on 02:07 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.