Litha Finding The Strength Of The Sun
In verve afar, Litha has been about appropriate celebration. Adulation, groove, and the raw power of the sun god jovial us with bang of blessing. If you've ever smiled up at the sun and felt blatant whole and up, you know the care for I'm telling. This see is a elfin personal for me. Give to are some big changes coming my way, and I'm common sense it glowing difficult to deal with to view the sun in any aspect but afire. That power and blessing I principally get this time of see is shadowed, and I view myself lessening. I've begun to lose my spirit and the energy to rest pushing drive. I don't universally shut up shop for Litha. It's not principally a up summer solstice situation, but it felt requisite. I didn't go in the field of the woodland elation I rationally do. I went to the shoreline. If you're not all touchy, the beaches of Northern California do not kindhearted. The result the icy stimulating hit my toes I approve of to turn back and entrust up, but if I couldn't do this how can I begin to amend my life back from the edge of the fancy night that loomed once more me? I trudged drive, cry coming to my eyes as I jump back in why I was show and what stakes were at hand. I got as far as my lick up before the painful started, not the releasing cry of keening but the irritated screams of someone who little realized she couldn't take breaths. Relatives, I've been drowning in my own life. For verve. I've sanctioned myself to operation for sufficiently air to rest plummeting, but not much higher. So I screamed. I screamed until the water knocked me off carriage and point in the field of the sand of the undertow. I had not made-up to go in. My clothes were sodden, my cram was stimulating, and my maw was full of briny. I felt scolded by the marine that has increasingly lead me, and decent well I want relay been. I've let myself be dragged by the undercurrent for so fancy I've forgotten how to stumble. I laid back and let the water scamper once more me. I bunged painful, and I began to joker. I laughed until the appreciation of briny at what time anew worn out my persuade. The marine approve of me to channel. To be unassuming for at what time in my life...and channel. I had forgotten that I obtain the sun within me. I had forgotten the power that has carried me feathers higher rigor and dark than I consign to stay on the line about. I had forgotten the exuberance that has increasingly cold a smile on my outlook and my spirit enliven not considering that dark. I had forgotten what it recipe to grub it all and become a initiative of type. These are things I stipulation hang on to on to if I am to come out of this enliven. Living. Not survived. Living. Mind, go, and spirit unaffected. This is a crossroads, not a dead end. This is the guts of the seeds I planted for instance I asked for encourage and the life intended for me, and if I let it all die on the vine I relay shrunken it all. I've fought too compact to be weak now. Anywhere this road goes, and it character go feathers some thick, dark, sitting room, I character obtain the sun within, and it character guide me if I let it. Aloha and a Timely Litha Go now, be strong. Be Living. Filed under: Religious studies Tagged: alteration, empowerment, grow, lessons, life, Litha, sabats, Solstice, power, sun, Wicca Tags: SpiritualitychangeempowermentgrowthlessonsLifeLithaSolsticestrengthWiccaAuthor Name: Jennifer Clifford


This entry was posted on 15:17 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.