The Wicca Handbook By Eileen Holland
For instance I was excel starting out as a witch this book was my bible! I recycled it as a advice to honorable about everything, I cherished it and I calm do and subsequently I come across new witches honorable learning the craft looking for infer and looking for books to read this is always the excel book I undeviating them to find. you can see bigger of Eileens books at http://eileenholland.com/

Eileen Holland. This book is all a tutorial for new witches and a advice book for complicated practitioners. Covers the multiple ways at hand are to be a witch -- as a solitary practitioner, or part of a coven opinionated one of multiple traditions. Holland shares satisfactory information for dedication spells, creating rituals, and making tools, charms, and potions. She as well includes an sign up of spells, ancient and modern, making this an wonderful advice guide for all shape levels.


This entry was posted on 17:48 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.