Earth Bones And My Wicked Darling Winners

Gone I highest chose "...to the Bone" as the corner for this year's blogoversary players, I understood that my most important thrust was an pitiless need to go deeper in the sphere of my reasons for creating fictional worlds and for writing Pagan Empire. As a result, as the players progressed and I found myself learning so noticeably from the way you approached the bone interest, I realized that my "need" had been realized ancient history expectations.

I exposed such wonders through your posts: about life, about angst, about gallantry, about love, about death, about myself... and to the same extent of all of it, I wrote Witches in Lie 2013... to the Bone on a report of paper and buried it under an oak tree, such as chanting Mamabuela's words, "Bones show strong looking back. And earth never forgets." I destitution to celebrate the fun and the lessons of this year ;-)

NOW, Link with THE Clearly WINNERS OF WITCHES IN Lie 2013... TO THE BONE:

1. "Grinning Beginning and Daisy" by SunshineShellecmoh(Caroline)

2. Gaspar's Apparition Sea Salt and Alcoholic drink Soap by Alchemy and AshesSueAnn Lommler

3. Witch Wandering Strongbox by Gothic MiniaturesPetoskyStone

4. Beginning and Butterfly eReader Skin by Dealings KollectionsMagic Feel Crow (Stacy)

5. "Sticks and Pebbles May Speech My Bones, but Names Choice Never Smashed Me" by ElioraAutumn

6. Beechwood Beloved Beginning Kitchen Operate by The Out of this world PixieLJ Aesthetic

7. "Sunny Bones" by Sleight of hand Feel CrowAshtoreth Eldritch

8. Le Squelette en Pri`eres Poles apart Procure by OmaLinda's Boodoggle EmporiumMina

9. Sylph Wash Salts by Glisten Unpleasant DesignsSalem Witch Trivial

10. Cedar Operate from Familiar Creations by MinaLynda B

11. Ammonite necklace and Greatly Luxury from "Elf", by Laura DeLucaEala Magee

12. Rattle Twist Needle Bone Rings and Armadillo Bones Vial Collar by Lumber of BonesGina

13. 36.40 from the Wickedest Witchy Creator of Them All aka MoiFoxand Dragon

And...*a special You-Are-So-Freaking-Awesome-Gift (for position finished than 5 times--what a bone-lover!)*goes to Sam Curtin You are the lucky rap of six open concern lawful art prints of these eye-catching buffalo cranium basic ACEO illustrations by Karen Ann Brady. I delusion you love them, Sam. I can just see them displayed side to each other looking amazing and whispering about stories of old and uninhibited mature ;-)

I thank the sponsors for their adequate gifts and congratulate the winners for their luck.I catch the attention of you to do the self-same, my Debauched Darlings. And once again, Sunny 4th Blogoversary!

TO THE Nearby WINNERS: matter send me your mailing info to magalyguerrero (at) sentient (dot) com

And just so you know, m'Luvs, I am or else stage management All Hallow's Tiring 2013...

Share




This entry was posted on 21:13 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.