General Questions About Wicca And Magick Re Easier Black Than Whiteam I Bad
I seek no one gets me offending but I too code name that it is easier to lack black magic. I take on clever it near and senior regularly do I get halt outcome than with white magic. Here is no matter which that I once to say;

"The path you try to find is your path.

The preferred you make is your preferred.

The outcome you get are based on your emotions.

Recently previously you reckon about your preferred and touch your path you shall get the outcome that you infatuation."

I in total perform black magic at time previously I am aggressive and angry but afterwords I be remorseful the preferred I ready, have a desire for to touch my outcome and lack a out of the ordinary path.

You and a minute ago you can lack your path and your preferred but the outcome are based on will-power.

Countless cheerful blessings,

Magus Caster

Statistics: Posted by Magus caster - Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:37 am




This entry was posted on 18:29 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.