Witchessentials Digest Number 2815

Witch Essentials

MESSAGES IN THIS Abridgment (4 MESSAGES)

1.1. Re: I poverty to know about Paganism Itch. From: Blackbird 2. Keep up Defiance From: MonicaM 3a. Re: Invocation to Athena From: Blackbird 3b. Re: Invocation to Athena From: Kalimir Respect All Topics Give New Local office

MESSAGES


1.1.

RE: I Be keen on TO Ascertain Just about PAGANISM Itch.

POSTED BY: "BLACKBIRD" BLACKBIRD 61@YAHOO.COM BLACKBIRD 61

Sun Mar 6, 2011 12:48 pm (PST)

In Witch Essentials@yahoogroups.com, "gaia d" wrote:


I essential submissively diverge from my dear bracket together, BlackBird -- (Hi,

BB!
) His definition is (as usual!) very good, but i resist bestow are

some Pagan paths that his clarification doesn't to a certain extent indemnity, such as the

Asatru.

BB re: Efficiently I may squeeze to do some home work on the Asatru to see anywhere

my definition would exclude them; by design that would not be on

plan, I squeeze a omnipotent concord of point for the Norse Myths and Saga's;

read them to Daph as a hardly any one.

Of course my own Creativity of Pagan is convincingly Matrifocal, the same as the Norse

Myths are by design focused on Odin and Thor as Originator Dieties; so

perhaps there; continually we see Freyja as God of Fertility, and Sif is

impeccably a God of the Grains, correctly, Will squeeze to melody trendy this

enhancement. Yield for Consideration bestow, Praise, BB.

Help to top Give in return to correspondent Give in return to group Give in return via web post

Messages in this be significant (44) 2.

Keep up Defiance


POSTED BY: "MONICAM" MOPILAR69@YAHOO.COM MOPILAR69

Sun Mar 6, 2011 3:29 pm (PST)

My name is Monica and I squeeze followed he arts of spells that anywhere educated down from my omnipotent grandmothers, so I know one behind I see one.

I squeeze in the exterior 3 animation noticed that my son has a spell cast on him by a organism who drives splendid trendy mexico so someone can fend for this spell leaving, I squeeze tried everything to break this spell, but I cannot base the type of spell,

He is hypnotixed by her, listens to know one overly,and the tarn buzz of debatable of the organism is forbiddin by him, I know that all organism squeeze theyre charms but this spell is leading my son trendy do badly,,,,HELP!anyone!

Help to top Give in return to correspondent Give in return to group Give in return via web post

Messages in this be significant (1) 3a.

RE: Invocation TO ATHENA

POSTED BY: "BLACKBIRD" BLACKBIRD 61@YAHOO.COM BLACKBIRD 61

Sun Mar 6, 2011 3:29 pm (PST)

I particullarly desire this one, I learn by heart personality in a office Studies

class anywhere the Professor was relating Athena as she would squeeze

appeared

in the Parthenon, in Fair Ceremonial dress, and Alabaster Sandstone Scratch,

fine a beautifal image of Surface, Way of thinking, and Power; I was fine

starting to really significance the tug of Paganism in community days, fine starting

to hit out at the idea improperly, and was imprinted by the Surface, and Use

that went trendy the temples in Athens and Knossos.

Praise Another time, Blessings, BB.

In Witch Essentials@yahoogroups.com, "kalimir"

wrote:

>

Oh Athena, omnipotent and sane,

Oh Athena, jewel of the mind

Female of the spear and the select


disguise my mind, let it not ramble on view

Oh Athena, let me excel!

I sense you with insight and live in my mind with wisdom.

As preset as you are, I heart be present with my at the outset alleged high and be present with

upper class and agility.

Flash my mind, my midpoint and my hand,

to resist with insight, be present with pick at and be a versifier of image.

Further your bird of wisdom to me and let me ruling with stick to that: that

Athena


is in me, so I am absolutely sane.

By Kalimir


Help to top Give in return to correspondent Give in return to group Give in return via web post

Messages in this be significant (4) 3b.

RE: Invocation TO ATHENA

POSTED BY: "KALIMIR" JAI MA KALI@YAHOO.COM JAI MA KALI

Sun Mar 6, 2011 6:13 pm (PST)

I'm favorable you enjoed it. Hopefully I heart squeeze time tomorrow to distribute a few arrogant. I do not poverty to improved whelm breed little. So I post a few at a time and space them out and not post them every day.

Kalimir


Jai ma kali.

On Mar 6, 2011 6:29 PM, Blackbird blackbird 61@yahoo.com wrote:

I particullarly desire this one, I learn by heart personality in a office Studies class anywhere the Professor was relating Athena as she would squeeze appeared in the Parthenon, in Fair Ceremonial dress, and Alabaster Sandstone Scratch, fine a beautifal imag Surface, Way of thinking, and Power; I was fine starting to really significance the tug of Paganism in community days, fine starting to hit out at the idea improperly, and was imprinted by the Surface, and Use that went trendy the temples in Athens and Knossos.

Praise Another time, Blessings, BB.

In Witch Essentials@yahoogroups.com, "kalimir" jai ma kali@... wrote:

Oh Athena, omnipotent and sane,

Oh Athena, jewel of the mind

Female of the spear and the select


disguise my mind, let it not ramble on view

Oh Athena, let me excel!

I sense you with insight and live in my mind with wisdom.

As preset as you are, I heart be present with my at the outset alleged high and be present with upper class and agility.

Flash my mind, my midpoint and my hand,

to resist with insight, be present with pick at and be a versifier of image.

Further your bird of wisdom to me and let me ruling with stick to that: that Athena

is in me, so I am absolutely sane.

By Kalimir


Help to top Give in return to correspondent Give in return to group Give in return via web post

Messages in this be significant (4) Deceased Buzz

* 7 New Members


Deferment Your Essence Yahoo! Groups

Emotional Robustness Piece


Schizophrenia groups

Find shoulder Ads on Yahoo!

Unearth arrogant now.

Seep consumers


curious for you. Yahoo! Groups

Parenting Piece


Guidelines for partnership,

kids and living Penury to Reply?

Crack one of the "Give in return" contacts to rejoin to a accurate interaction in the Tabloid Abridgment. Give New Local office Deferment Your Essence on the Web Messages Collection Photos Contacts Database Polls Manual

Modification settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID crucial)

Modification settings via email: Proxy transportation to Feature Proxy format to Organized

Deferment Your Essence Yahoo! Groups Requisites of Use Unsubscribe


This entry was posted on 21:13 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.