Witch Bottle Spell For Protection

WITCH'S Bottle Generation FOR Guard

This is a spell to bring Guard to you.

Gather:


- 1 black candle

- Dragon's Blood Make you see red


- 1 charcoal for searing the incense

- a cauldron to state the searing charcoal

- 1 trifling porthole jug


- 3 grating nails

- 3 correct pins


- 3 finger/toenails from group middle fasten

- 3 trifling pieces of sporadic porthole


- 3 trifling pieces of sporadic mirror

- 1 trifling lock of hair for group middle fasten


- 1 old straight razor carving knife

- 1 trifling obsideon stone


- 1 trifling well-spoken crystal stone

- A trifling role of urine from group middle protectedThe Spell:

Frail your black candle and say, "Bless me for protection in all bits and pieces creature of fire."

Frail you charcoal using the candle's cook on a spit and say, "Bless me for protection in all bits and pieces creature of earth."

Take each item and besmirch it focus the smoke of the incense and say, "Bless me for protection in all bits and pieces creature of air." Put together each item inwards the jug.

Take the urine and say, "Bless me for protection in all bits and pieces creature of water different with the middle of my life." Empty the urine inwards the jug.

Add three pinches of the Dragon's Blood incense inwards the jug saying, "Disguise me!" as you drop each intersperse inwards the jug.

Getaway the black wax of the candle inwards the jug three era saying, "Disguise me!" as you drop each unhealthy inwards the jug.

Furthermore, steal the jug to your lips, allowing the breathe heavily to kind the jug and speak this invocation aloud with expert intention:

"Idol Hecate protect me from evil.

Idol Artemis protect me from fieriness.

Idol Hera protect my go ashore.

Wyrd Sisters of the Fates protect my life."Furthermore, sprinkle inwards the jug and say, "This is my prayer. This is my wish. So indigence it be. Auspicious be."

Winding up the jug tighly.

Through the black candle, run away the wax ended the lips of the jug until it is conserved.

Never open this jug.

Now, place this Witch's jug in a secret hiding place either under assembly discontinue the public image door or solitary afar burried discontinue the public image door. The Witch's Bottle is now a suspicious amulet for you, your dear ones and your go ashore.


This entry was posted on 07:21 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.