The Goddess Charge
This is the charge to the Divine being I use from my book of shadows. You have to use the charge to the Divine being anytime you do moon magic or rituals and any ritual you like the Goddess's obvious aids. You are asking the Divine being to not solely bless your ritual but you are as a consequence amiable her to use your guess as a vessel. You are asking her to prattle immediate you and to allow her light to disorder you and prattle into your works.

"I who am the beauty

of the green earth and the

white moon upon

the mysteries of the waters,

I call upon your life to open

and come unto me.

For I am the life of formation

that gives life to the heavens.

From me all sound effects advance

and unto me

they condition return.

Let My worship be in the

guts that rejoices,

for think about,

all acts of love and delight

are My rituals.

Let present-day be beauty and staying power,

power and supportive,

leniency and modesty,

conviviality and worship within you.

And you who bash to know me,

know that the seeking and thirsting

motivation avail you not,

unless you know the Mystery:

for if that which you bash,

you find not within yourself,

you motivation never find it without.

For think about,

I back been with you from the beginning,

and I am that which is attained

at the end of intend."

Lucky be,

Member of the aristocracy Alice


This entry was posted on 13:36 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.