Religion And Spirituality Open Question Can People Be Naturally Gifted With Reiki Without Being Trained
I asked a psychic this weekend if I had special abilities and she mentioned psychometry and "moving energy". Next she asked if I was wondering about an accomplishment in abide by and I asked if I had the accomplishment to heal. She understood I had Reiki and that I can join it in my hands (I don't). I can join energy sometimes though and I join Reiki thrill weak energy--it feels thrill compelling elf age or thrill the sparkles coming off a magic wand in Disney movies thrill Cinderella (I get this hunch not from picture Reiki treatments but from kin giving me what I wear are departing attunements. From Reiki treatments I've solely ever felt my physique open a quick). Are some kin untutored with Reiki minus embezzle any classes? I've had a few Reiki treatments and never had the healers depict me I had any accomplishment. And is Reiki even effective bearing in mind the energy feels so weak compared to the strong energy I've felt from respectable psychic company healings?


This entry was posted on 08:03 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.