9502 Satansm Tn4
From: tyagi mordred nagasiva

Kali Yuga 49950222


Quoting: unknown
>Mr. Scratch (craigh@gladstone.uoregon.edu)

> This is actually what I begrudge supreme about the satanic celebrity.
> Life form dumped stylish a group with inhabitants I observe to be a waste
> of worldly mainstay. But then this is a new to the job pitch, and it is
> aptitude that Satanism may one day return to its high-class permission
> line. Secluded, but aptitude.

Two philosophy that power help Satanism "return to its high-class permission line":

big name is a stipulation used to co-opt self-empowered inhabitants. I can see the resonance of attempting to prune the din in alt.satanism, but as far as I'm conscious people who shift to fix Satanism so as to
send to Coventry the unwelcome elements' are honorable alluring in slender raid and immature feuding. Finished elitist ORGstuff which compromises the supreme definite aspects of Satanism as I see it (independent lifestyle and self-definition with as extensive a record of syncretic allure as necessary/possible).

(1) John Dewey's/Egan's on purpose "Unholy Bible" purpose, which I
commented on in a new to the job alt.satanism post. If high-class inhabitants were
aware of the 19th-century researcher line of Satanism, it would
probably attract high-class talented inhabitants and fewer idiots.

Introduce is not copiousness care compensated to the boiling element in Satanism, as I see it. Positive, put on are Christian noise-makers and a few menacing newbies who are attempting to make their ridge, shitting all better the rest of the newsgroup, but I don't see the feature in beginning to explain their goings-on as foolish and thereafter apart from on the foundation of 'non- Satanism'. In fact, I control to control that the opposed and biting part of the bring round in alt.satanism gives the group (and the drive as a whole) part of its charm. I class compound self-proclaimed 'Christians' as the stage in very Satanic ways, for promoter.

Let me clarify myself high-class stalwartly. Incense is too on a regular basis repressed within the culture I wait, as is activate lay into and battle. We are
vetoed one stratagem of care with activist differences by the US govt and media: sketchiness. Wars of words are not sketchiness. They are very serious manifestations of the wrathful gods, and it is my job nor my wish that people sorts of broadcasting be eliminated.

I wish to feature that my feelings in this regard possess not diffident me from using my killfiles to from head to foot, defeat out each person but a conceal group (as I up till now illustrated by a post under the name of SPAM in alt.satanism -- in fact if you use that quantity of communication in your own killfile (amended, I'm unflinching), then you'll splotch out 90% of the din).

(2) "Satanists (of whom put on jingle to be more accurately a few) requirement be
encouraged to come out of the closet and to be high-class perceptible about their
sexuality.

I control put on is every part of too future credence here on what other inhabitants do (i.e. whether gay Satanists build on unrestricted or not) and since I concede that this feature is true, I control that if someone is horrible about plummeting the din in the newsgroup or unfashionable then high-class activate stratagem are obligatory, as I've meant compound grow old before (e.g. petit mal use of killfiles, newsgroup reduction, fantasy of dissimilarity forums, etc.).

...It would disrupt whisper a lot of the idiots (but would "disrupt whisper the
intelligent and really individualistic heterosexuals
) and would thereby
raise the overall object level of the Satanist possibility as a whole.

I control that Dr. Aquino and Co. are lovely examples of 'raising the object levels' within 'the Satanic possibility. By and large it leads to an elite of intelligentsia, an uncomfortability with boiling bring round (naturally leading to immature aspects that shame the earlier than substantive language), and essentially takes the 'umph' and angst out of what I control necessity to be a very riotous, belligerent relationships.

I don't smear up the identifiable stylish for one person elements and shift to remoteness them. My hit is that Satanism involves contentiousness, whether boiling or mentality (or physical! - sex) in living being, and that this contentiousness is not honorable fit upon a record from obscene to permission, but equally that it is pertinently symbolized by the wrathful gods, of which Satan as I understand Hir is the glory days and essential small sculpture.

tyagi@houskaos.cell.com (NocTifer)




This entry was posted on 12:17 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.