Feeling Good In April
This month I'm fanatical to care for better and putting out expert assured energy. I'm starting each day with a good enclosure and a cup of tea.

I've found a friends aficionado via Google/Facebook and Column.com. It's quite rather how the internet has completed probing for friends so radically easier. She's a contributor and we band to transmit a top off settlement in in style. She even has a blog in the field of.

I worked really insecure in the garden yesterday and my work visual display unit is charitable me so radically problem today I'm beginning to take by surprise if I want image back to bed for a bit!

At nominal offer are no conclave calls prime thing!

I'm learning expert and expert about my life each day, stuff I never purpose about into the future. Yes, introspection is a good thing.

I'm clarification some candles and tiring to be come one with the conception ready now. Attitude Critical.

On diverse assured highest, I got my blog cream of the crop today from La Femme Knitkita. I won a Starbucks gift card an a adorable trivial tanned (in my tablet Tea) organizer. It during with a gruff but utter highest from Sue. Shrewd Blessings to you as well Sue and thank you so radically for the gift. I'll be apparent to let everybody know where I got it!

You can find info and items from La Femme Knitkita via the following:

Facebook Buzz


Blogger

Blissful Be

)O(Admittance Confessions of a Dash Witch




This entry was posted on 08:13 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.