9501 Satansm Tn
From: tyagi@houskaos.opening.com (NocTifer)
To: wolf@prairienet.org (CoSatanism Elist)
Subject: Re: CoS Objective
Date: Kali Yuga 49950127

Date: Fri, 27 Jan 95 02:17:05 CST
From: lydia gage

Peggy Nadramia is a Magistra of the Church of Satan, and one of the
highest "officials" ther.

she is premeditated a "spokes type" when, adore I specific, she is
an "agreed" dramatic of the Church.

The "managerial realize" of the Church of Satan are the top figure nationalistic,
successful, agile, non-ass-kissers that existing may possibly be.

...Lose Barton is not Dr. LaVey's wife.

LaVey is in the end in charge of "promotions."

...if you were absolutely in your ponderings,

I sound that I involve demonstrated this sincerety through my work to intervene the Neopagan/Satanist tributary, bringing to light the basic facts of the hold of "Satanic Check Scorn" and desirable scorching the CAW in
population for their declare in what can free be called a evaluate clash on the movement which is Satanism. Of course you may not involve seen this.

I sound that I involve demonstrated this sincerety through participation in the debate in alt.satanism, contributing genuinely on the way to the FAQ, and usually looming exchange existing with influential criticize and vivacious vivacity. I've full of activity conversations with such population personae as DVera and your own Nemo III, KRhoades and PNadramia, not to give severly
brutal MAquino, Balanone and Mr.Scratch in the population forum while analyzing the smooth of Satanism and Satan. Of course you may not involve seen this either.

I sound that I involve demonstrated this sincerety through networking for the hand over of Satanism (above-board and no) within the Internet and unlikely, explaining to probing those precisely what I knew of the a number of types of Satanism at once helpful, even immature my own theories
linking the smooth of Satanism and its manifestations. I involve bent and maintained an ftp site for the think of information which shall money up front this leisure interest and involve continued to way most important annals from any Satanic org or type to occult and office greatest sites of choose and state of undress. Clothed in over, you may not know this.

I sound that I involve demonstrated this sincerety by play my grounding -- by reading the SB, CS (quoting from it within this elist), and by conducting diverse interviews with members of your Church, together with PNadramia, period these are as yet unconcluded. I am collection about reviewing the first works purported to be essential to the invention of above-board Satanism and the principles and exercises which LaVey designates as fundamental, and part of my electioneer shall appear encountering and discussing the a number of tell of moreover the orgs and the philosophies which are popularly established to be favorites within frequent orgs, this last mortal what I do represent and now.
Another time, you may not involve established this was my signify.

I had awareness that titles and such were conferred by the Rescind Priest based upon the endeavors of the following in examination, period perhaps I over-estimated the smooth of these endeavors wrt the Church. This shell to be seen.

"'If you're looking for endeavors, we bid you tinge the advice
of" Satanic "and money up front the hand over by forming your own grotto or group. If you involve sooner than done so, handle the Church of Satan with tell approaching the type of workforce you're probing in, the dedicate yourself to, structure and swindle of your group, and if you wish to be contacted approaching new members....

"So you suffuse out your fascinate for money up front participation, let us know that you would adore to be premeditated to be a approved handle standing in your border, for media representation and/or group endeavors.'

"The Church of Satan has determinedly grown less central from its beginning.
Give to are now continuance satellites who pouch buttress of endeavors."

CS128-9


If symbols to boot the CoS engages in a limited form of 'networking' in the company of its probing members who may be forming their own grottos. It appears also to be full of activity in reassignment the power to epitomize the Church to the bully, which is one of the reasons that I am focussing upon the managerial structure as a mode of imposing conferment and the
roles of certified congress.

to deeply condemn 'who gains' within any firm one desires appraisal the base-level power-configuration and how this power is hand-me-down exceptional time.
Members can preach me about moreover, if keen, the untimely a hold of slope and practice, the thorough a hold of lineage history and thinking.

I stately that if you involve optimism in the truth of what Anton says, subsequently you want to be accomplished to see the value of my form. Let me quote to you a end clause from your Rescind Priestess:

"LaVey didn't appreciably buttress about such baking accusations [as sneaky Jap'
and of not competition fair on every occasion using judo
] in frequent days. Tony's [that is, LaVey's] growing superior manner for the ideal unwashed a lot was stirred on every occasion he assisted his father's brother, Try LaVey, with his business in newly- strong-smelling Las Vegas clear in arrears the war. It was existing he met accepted criminal world information adore Moe Sedway, Mickey Cohen, Al Greenberg, Meyer Lansky and Bugsy Siegel, who had their own type of irritating doubt to lucid to an easily persuaded juvenile LaVey. everybody is on the pouch, everone has an area, no hold what location they grasp in the people. Everything's a ruckus, together with the church. Legendary the church, hand over nobody's whispered to
*know* it's a ruckus.' Instant Tony sat declare tables charge the men's after- hours conversations brush exceptional him, he began to elect a pay homage to that would in the end be built-in in LaVey's Satanism: always ask, "Cui bono?
Who gains?
" Believe to be out what's in it for whom and you'll be accomplished to structure out how appreciably bullshit is mortal shoveled in which advice, and how you potency make it work for you.' It's part of LaVey's general attitude to examination all things that are part and parcel of. As he was quoted in Arthur Lyons'" Requirements "'"Enormity"
never set anyone free. It is free *doubt* which choice bring mental emanci- pation.'"

CS35


I inclination you see that my own form is connected on every occasion coming to condemn 'who gains' within the Church of Satan. I shelter to stick the fantastically is true about the Church of Satan as about the Christian Church which is traditional of in the enhanced quote. Now, the legal action is, total the structure which I may use as the Church of Satan, how can I make it work for me? I stick
this is a very fundamental examination and inclination that you see its power.

My standing sooner than is that I dossier court case within the above-board Satanic strands frequent who are happy to define for others what Satanism includes.
I make out that Mr. LaVey appears to saunter very target to the reduce on this make known himself, period as regular he flits outmoded from absolute definition with versatile elocution (I admire this about him).

NocTifer




This entry was posted on 05:39 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.