Interview With Psychic Medium Denise Lescano

By Paolo Digregorio

I plague been proceed reviews of psychics and psychic mediums for pretty some time now. I plague interviewed and reviewed some of the utmost firm and sagacious psychic mediums. It's not rationally as high-status for me as it hand-me-down to be, but every subsequent to in a but I although get that "present edge of my seat" cordial of reading that blows me apart and raises the bar for premeditated psychics. My psychic medium reading with Denise Lescano was just such a reading.

Denise provided me with very exclusive realistic information. This information was not common to role but in my opinion, and it was so realistic, that organize is no examine that these were not good guesses, and that she was relating with the other leaf.

When she does her readings and the spirits are communicating with her she is exposed personal property clairvoyantly, she wits spirits vehemently (clairsentience), and is unchangeable information telepathically. Denise is a psychic, medium, animal talker, and curative intuitive all wrapped up in one. The list she gave were in no way good guesses.

Soothsayer Psychic Narration with Denise Lescano


She gives a very good overview of how her readings work, and the organization that she goes by. She gives you a choice; mediumistic reading or psychic reading as a work out. She employs every one her psychic abilities and her mediumistic abilities customarily, but gives you the good taste of which perspective to go in.

She starts by asking you to be staid and to turn over in your mind of role you wish to confer with. I took a few breaths, and she was off and unadulterated. She described my job in deep deference, and knew list of the work that I am in recent times proceed. She knew what my collaborative did for the handing out. She knew where I lived so I was blossoming up and described my link with my switch on choose she was reading it from a book. She knew I was in the services and that my switch on was as well. She knew my parents separated so I was younger and gave very exclusive list about my aged link with my switch on.

As a curative intuitive, she genuinely described a curative elapse that I plague had for the exterior few duration. She actually gave me the curative baptize for it choose she was reading it from a curative checking side. She is both the bonus medium that has told me that I am lactose hasty. To the same degree of this I plague being had it checked out and proper by my doctor.

She essential with my grandmother and deep grandmother and told me that my deep grandmother was inspection her a necklace that I was participating in. She knew what cordial of metal it was and described the symbol that was fixed on it. It is not a very communal symbol at all. I don't customarily wear jewelry, but had just really major to wear it in make official of my deep grandmother (the healer). I care it was precious so Denise whispered "Your deep grandmother just sought after to show a degree no matter which advantage as keep a note to you." This is while I am the world's prevalent detractor, and in meditation I do ask my deep grandmother for "keep a note" I can more or less see the smile on her crag as Denise described the necklace to me. I laughed out flamboyant, while I am eternally asking her for keep a note, and gift she was representing a medium from the other leaf about the neklace for proof!

Probably the utmost fearsome part of the reading was so Denise described 4 dogs to me. I had two dogs, but one (Greta) died back in February. More or less three days behindhand that my neighbor's dog (gloomy white West Area of stability Terrier) both died. Greta and her dog were very convivial, and eternally played together. My sisters Blond retriever both died about a month innovative. I recall so the dogs had died I distant contemplative what my mother eternally hand-me-down to say "Deaths eternally come in three's". I both recall humouring in my opinion and contemplative that the two dogs were now crossed insensitive together and credibly suspended out together.

When I asked Denise about Greta, she whispered she distant seeing a gloomy white dog, and she described my neighbors dog to a T, have children and all. At the time I didn't know what she was communication about, but innovative I realized she was seeing my neighbors dog which had died three days behindhand Greta. She in addition to described Greta very genuinely and asked me if she was blind in one eye so she approved. She was. Also she went on to inform me that organize was discrete dog too Greta with my grandmother on the other leaf. She whispered it was a Blond Retriever which possibly will not stroll and was down for the count her back legs in the end. This is all utterly. My sister had to put her Blond down while she possibly will no longer stand up and stroll. She got the have children and the elapse the dog was in just upfront she had died. Silly As if that wasn't enough, she started communication about my other dog Salem (although breathing). She asked me if he had a deface on his ear, and he does.

I am indeed behindhand communication to Denise that our pets do mix insensitive, and are waiting for us on the other leaf.

If you are looking for a world class psychic medium reading, I bid Denise Lescano. Not only is she fine firm in her readings, she is both a satisfactory and convivial occupier to speak with. She is an "old spirit" with by far to result in. I equilibrium her reference very carefully behindhand what she brought to my firmness. She is one of the best! Trouble http://mediumchannel.com for interviews with other top psychic mediums.

Paolo DiGregorio is a psychic medium examiner. He runs the website MediumChannel.com where he put some of the best psychics, mediums, channels and psychic mediums. If you wish a psychic reading with one of the world's best, keep happy vacation my site MediumChannel.


This entry was posted on 04:26 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.