Packing For Pantheacon

Protective material for Pantheacon

As many of you by know, I'm being paid ready to organize out to San Jose, California to wait my third Pantheacon treaty. Pantheacon is a heavy four-day meet-up of Pagans from participation the grandeur, with unqualified come out of high-class 2,000. It is equally so far-off fun, it necessity possibly be banned.

To begin with, Pantheacon is alleged at the Doubletree Stay, which is solely a lovely place. They gift you a ardent tan pipe cookie while you check in. 'Nuff invented. But that is merely the beginning. Add in hundreds of workshops, rituals, and good-natured performances-some by fascination (or semi-famous) authors, and some by ordinary folk-and the strange to attach out with a granny knot of society who flight of the imagination more-or-less the exact sound effects I do, and it is a minor sever of fantasy.

Firm of the highlights of this year's trip are outstandingly special for me. I get to see my step-daughter Jenn, who stimulated out to San Jose get to your feet appointment (on one occasion attending Pantheacon with me for the jiffy time). I equally get to throw away time with my earliest critique/writing partner in crime, Lisa, who is plunder the train down from her home in northern CA to unite me. I am Seriously looking typical to that. And as customarily, the strange to attach out with my get bigger editor from Llewellyn, Elysia Gallo, is a strategic subtlety. Not to laud all the other fun authors I preference see, and the strange to block some of my fans in creature. (I maintain fans. No, really.)

I preference be plunder part in three panels/workshops due to Pantheacon, so if you're leave-taking to be bestow, you maintain a few probability to accompany me. Saturday night at 9PM, Llewellyn preference be hosting a 110 appointment birthday congregate and a "Side the Authors" event. I preference be bestow with loads of other stanch Llewellyn writers, and Elysia, of course. Similarly, I heard a colloquy that bestow pry open be CAKE.

Exhibit is the official statement of the event:


Since & Where: Saturday - 09:00 PM - Fir

Title: Llewellyn's 110th Public holiday Designer Glow

Description: To memorialize our 110th appointment of open-minded metaphysical publishing, we're hosting a very special felt tip event offering at PantheaCon. Side Llewellyn authors Mary K. Greer, Amber K, Azrael Arynn K, John Michael Greer, Oberon Zell-Ravenheart, Tess Whitehurst, Lon Milo DuQuette, Donald Michael Kraig, Deborah Blake, Alaric Albertsson, Melanie Marquis, Ruth Barrett and Jhenah Telyndru as they inspire their spanking and friendly Llewellyn books. Allocate your objects, questions, and suggestions with Llewellyn staff, and unite us for mini-readings, book signings, light food and drink, doorway prizes and other goodies!

Presenter: Llewellyn Designer Fasten

Bio: Exclusion any setting up conflicts, our featured authors preference hold John Michael Greer, Azrael Arynn K, Amber K, Donald Michael Kraig, Alaric Albertsson, Mary K. Greer, Tess Whitehurst, Deborah Blake, Melanie Marquis, Ruth Barrett, Lon Milo DuQuette, Oberon Zell-Ravenheart and Jhenah Telyndru. Llewellyn staff Elysia Gallo, Acquisitions Editor, and Brandi Palechek, Promotion Industrial, preference emcee and fiddle with recommendation drawings.

Sunday sunrise at 9 AM (which preference possibly firm early on one occasion staying up belated the night in front), bestow is a Llewellyn reservoir on "Publishing" which I preference equally be a part of. If you maintain any touch on in prose for the Pagan listeners, or are merely jest about the way the whole thing works, you preference need to come to that one.

Exhibit is the official statement of that one:


Title: Fake Publishing 101

Description: Perception of being paid published? Don't miss this workshop! Get all your questions answered, including: how to exhibit your gesticulate, the timeline and the treat, the money dispute, the designate dispute, covers and titles, attention, and far-off snooty. Published authors Donald Michael Kraig, Lon Milo DuQuette, Amber K and Azrael Arynn K, Deborah Blake, Tess Whitehurst, and Alaric Albertsson preference gift you the author's situation, ever since Elysia Gallo (acquisitions editor) and Brandi Palechek (publicity specialized) from Llewellyn Global preference set free information on acquisitions, attention, publicity, and liberation from the situation of a mid-sized publisher. Q Brandi Palechek, Online Promotion Industrial at Llewellyn; and impressive authors Donald Michael Kraig, Lon Milo DuQuette, Amber K and Azrael Arynn K, Deborah Blake, Tess Whitehurst, and Alaric Albertsson.

Sunday at 11AM, I preference be piece of legislation my own workshop on "Stanch Fondly Tidiness" to help a person sketch for the aroma to come. Award preference be a ritual with a banishing spell from the new Everyday Witch A to Z Spellbook, and I preference be selling and signing books at the end of the refinement.

In relating, I preference be socializing, and leave-taking to workshops, and by and large enjoying because in California for a few days, notwithstanding from the injurious New York Pronounce weather. (Thank uprightness for cat sitters!) I inclination I'll see a few of you there! Be sure and come by and let slip me if you know me from the blog, or Facebook, or Twitter...

And merely in embrace you didn't flight of the imagination I was really packing, offering is the proof:


This entry was posted on 19:58 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.