Divination With Chamalongos
One of my favorite divination tools at the same time as accomplish spell work for clients are my chamalongos. The chamalongos come from the Congo-Cuban religion of Palo and are hand-me-down as the fundamental means of divination with the spirits and powers. They consist of round pieces of coconut case (flesh removed), sanded, able-bodied and sacred in a Palo status. I use four pieces of coconut case in my chamalongo readings. On its own an initiated priest or priestess in Palo can use the chamalongos as they attraction upon the spiritual pacts made with the spirits of the dead and the powers with which we work, in order to represent to a great degree.

HOW CHAMALONGOS Play in


Chamalongos salutation yes/no questions very admirably, and as such can be hand-me-down to parade whether spells exercise been set up to a great degree, to parade whether whatever thing has been overlooked, or whether the spirits are in accordance with the work soul done. I usually use them to make categorical my spirits present me dump to scurry with the work, to find out if the timing is apt, to find out what spell needs to be done and to act the messages my spirits are helpful me.

Channeled and medium messages are the cornerstone of any Palero's spell work. The Nfumbes (spirits of the dead) and his Nikisis (powers of the religion) flames the stare at of the initiated priest, directing him to drawn from a keg his spells, symbols, ingredients and mechanism consequently. It is for this meeting that the Palero needs to act that he is interpreting the messages clearly. Moreover, the Palero can ask the pot in which his fundamental power resides whether the slaughter is bona fide or if it is an forward slaughter from a unpleasant spirit. (Not all spirits are helpful!)

The chamalongos salutation the Palero's questions at the same time as they are tossed on the fluff. The posture of the pieces (concave-side up or concave-side down) gives a yes or no salutation. Near are 5 original orientations or "packages" that can come up in the 4-piece piece of equipment I use.

THE 5 Junk mail OF A CHAMALONGO Echelon


The chamalongos speak in 5 fundamental "packages" or answers. These packages are faithful to the ones hand-me-down in the Lukum'i piece of equipment of Ob'i, and with the present trendy shape of bountiful Paleros also soul initiated in Lukum'i practice, the names of the Lukum'i packages exercise been adopted within Palo regardless of this is not banal. Trendy is a incline of the 5 packages and how they are interpreted. In the diagrams underside, the white circles (+) stain concave-side up, in the role of the dark circles (O) stain concave-side down.

(ALAFIA)Answer: Yes. Calm and endowment in your hard work.

O


(ETAWA)Answer: Maybe/Tenuous. You claim to household waste site the chamalongos a flicker time to compute if the salutation is yes or no. If you get
, or ++OO on the flicker household waste site the salutation is yes. If you get +OOO or OOOO on the flicker household waste site, the salutation is no. If you get spanking O
, the salutation is yes, but a fragile and well yes. Try spanking variety or stipulate to see if you can get a firmer answer.

OO++ (EYEIFE)

Answer: Yes. A fast and fresh-faced yes. Take a break, endowment and special acquiesce.

OOO+ (OCANA)

Answer: No. This moral fiber result in weakness. This is a juicy no salutation.

OOOO (OCANA YEKUN)

Answer: No. This is a very dark presage and indicates not lonely special weakness but that death or the spirits of the dead are lurking in the narrow and unprovoked appeal. It is broadly a good come up with to side-track your questions to see if dowry is a spirit of the dead that is unprovoked some appreciation of discerning or present-day, have an effect who the spirit is, what they command, for that reason do it, via stable back with your new line of questions.

HOW TO Disposition A CHAMALONGO Echelon


The most vital parts of a chamalongo reading are the prayer via hand and the obviousness of stare at to obtain guidance from your spirits to take the bona fide line of inquiring. Everyone can happen coconut missiles, but not any person can take a yes/no line of inquiring in the bona fide stability to flesh out all of the data you claim for a spell.

The praying begins with invoking the domination of God the Planner (Nsambimpungo) the unrivaled pole of animals that formed everything, for that reason profits on to invoking the domination of your creator, your initiatory mother, your initiator's spirits, your initiatory mother's spirits, your spirits, the power to which you are initiated, and for that reason to the spirits or powers you are addressing. The prayer is conclude with an credentials of yourself by your initiatory name, and a simple sort of what you are seeking to do magically.

The initial stipulate is consistently "Are you friendly to relieve me with this?" followed by an opening happen of the chamalongos. If the salutation is explicit for that reason I scurry with presenting the come up with I exercise for the spell and ask if it is "Ncheche bacheche?" (firm/solid/good) followed by a happen of the chamalongos. If I obtain a appreciative answer, I thank them, set up the spell and for that reason ask "Is all of this ncheche bacheche?" (Is this all set up properly?) and if I get an explicit, I pray boring it, light up the candles and the magic begins. If I ever get a "no" salutation for that reason I broadly begin a line of inquiring somewhere I dance to identification from my spirits and ask if I prerequisite alter my spell or working by tally whatever thing or removing whatever thing. Once everything is fine for that reason I'll do the spell.

Convincing A CHAMALONGO Echelon


One of the end ladder I do with the chamalongos is to closest out the reading/working by asking my spirits/powers "Is everything ncheche bacheche with me?" This is their collapse to speak up and let me know if I claim to distil myself or do whatever thing, or perhaps provide to a testimonial that I've been neglecting, etc. Sometimes spirits moral fiber need that you claim to take a bathe, or be cleaned with a special symbol, other get older they'll ask for you to do spiritual work or perhaps interrupt prayers to lighten your spirits. Once they present an explicit salutation, the reading is congested and the work is special.


This entry was posted on 02:04 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.