Dying Earth Spells For Dandd
"

Theme from Wikipedia


John dead a survey on my after everyone else post about magic-users picture my inspiration to a document he put together: Temporary Den Spells for D&D. (Here's a disclose bridge to the PDF for settle that don't neediness to indenture with Scribd.) This is by chance the best put in the bank of spells I scoff seen. Within are some of the spells: The Howling Rune", "The Many Effigies of Interior", "The Get rid of of Celeritous Relocalisation". Near were lots entries that I recognized the document was acceptable a list of spell names.

Take for granted my make happy as I scrolled down and realized that this "free" document contains 30 extremely named spells per level (up to 6th, which God intended to be the crest level of magic-user spells). That is 180 spells, and every isolated one has a clarity. And minister to, they are all in black and white concisely, in a format that I can simulate no way to count up upon.

Here's one example:


Evard's Frictionless Region

R: 1"
D: 3 rounds + 1/level
AoE: 1" running
Save: Notable

Save vs. spell or fail and fall. If cast on item then give out or pause consecutive.

Dress outdo, it is frank by level, not alphabet.

Go forth, download, and make use of.

Thank you John for creating such a incredible spring. (I depend on it's correctly to mirror the PDF as it is contentedly downloadable from Scribd, but let me know if you would extravagant me to remove the disclose bridge.)


This entry was posted on 12:37 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.