Journey Of The Tarot Symbolism
In stop press to good old "view", looking completely stylish the symbolism represented on each card within a Tarot deck is a good practice to familiarizing yourself with the meanings of the groove cards. Be mistrustful not to get stylish a "rut" with interpretations. Sometimes it's nourishing to gash back and view the cards as if it's the excel time you've ever seen them. Ask yourself:

* Having the status of is my excel front of this card?
* Which symbols stand out or punch me?
* How does the card make me feel?
* Does this memory me of a connection, dissimilar image, or a person?
* If I were in the look at engine capacity now, what would my five senses experience?

We're asked, in Period 2.5, to describe one card noting the notes mentioned specially. The card I drew was the Nine of Pentacles. My experimental parody or ambiance may not discharge what this card is investigate all about, but according to Ms. Huggens, our ambiance our not "rough" even if they are "not like". Staff from not like cultures, generations, experiences, etc atmosphere unpretentious view each card a bit differently.

SIGHT: I am excel struck by the multi-colored, clammy and summery-feel of this card. Brilliant pentacles memory me of cash. The butterflies memory me of pending and new formative years. The thought on the woman's involve looks nicely blissful and joyful as she holds the Falcon...geared up to exonerate it stylish elude. The colors of her dress and the gold designs at the base surface to mirror the sky. Her white puffed-up shackles surface need smoke

SMELL: It is a gain, clammy day and the flowers are redolent need Violets and Roses. I can whiff the sharp aroma of the shrubbery, and a very clammy, tender "clean" anoint in the air - it's a mix of not sufficiently moistness (as if a rain might be coming completely), and the whiff of uncontaminated cut grass on a hot, dry day.

SOUND: I taste a not sufficiently steam as the woman's dress shifts about and an even further veil steam of the grass on the tinge bushes as she moves gone them. I taste the soft tizzy of butterfly wings and a few noises from the bird she holds.

TOUCH: Her decoration and dress get the impression undemanding, the flowers and grass are soft, the arch in the occurrence feels need flatten. The spangled pentacles may well get the impression need clammy and powerful metal that gives a strong wish if I might sign up them.

TASTE: Seeing that that I see this card as the pike of summer, it may well frame need watermelons and uncontaminated tomatoes from the garden.

"Recurring in the Pagan Fill with as the "Undeveloped Witch", Polly Taskey is descended from Mary Bradbury (Perkins). She uses her writing talents to bring you Pagan by Innovation Blog and Wire Boards. If reprinted, this byline and associates made known in the field of should be included."


This entry was posted on 06:49 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.