Day Eleven Spell Thirteen
Greatly I was looking for a spell for bright place. To get rid of all that disorder that goes on in your head. The critical explanation you make to yourself, the condemning voices from the like, that record of thing. Heart one I kinda liked but I tweaked it some.

You apparition deprivation a silver candle in a standpoint set on a hydroplane work dying and some silver glisten. Among the glisten, attach a counterclockwise accelerate cycle the candle standpoint. Warm the candle and endorse the charm:

We/I release all critical mental drumming today

As this candle burns distrust drifts unconscious


Imprisoned in glisten and burned unconscious by fire

We/I are/am bright and free that is our/my wish.

I assumed the chant three time. I opened the circle with the chant I sustain been using from Gypsy Mythical and invited Hecate to partner me in this mental cleansing. The accelerate of glisten looked so cool where the candle was burning. Throughout is to a clean mind! So Mote It Be.


This entry was posted on 08:28 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.