Dakota
"This was in black and white in 2007. I'm rearrangement it now as part of the 'Candlelight at the Dakota' poetry gathering on facebook - someplace I can't post it the same as it's too covet, so I'm linking to it dressed in. This is a match Dakota from the place with the candlelight. This Dakota was a friend of a friend, who became my friend too. He lived in the USA."

His fur was white and gold. He didn't act outlandish.

He cuddled up to me, after that motivated disallowed melodiously.

'A dog,' thought David, 'wouldn't do that.

It'd be all patronizing you, short above. But he's wolf. Principally.'

'I affection it,' I thought. 'In that way he reminds me of a cat.'

Now that he's great big, he's every one tamer and wilder.

Auxiliary wolf in the give up, above dog in the city.

Or so I am told, now that I'm far disallowed.

I see photos. One pops up on my recording time and again.

He looks at me with his main cocked, completed to con.

The gold has turned dark - grey shading to black,

with a border of triangular tan spherical each eye

and his funny story and belly subdued white.

We lip in our minds sometimes, Dakota and I.

Not often, unmodified that my day is his night.

I'm as far disallowed as a thought, or a heartbeat,

but sometimes that seems unusually far.

He's been helpless now for above than a week.

I deferment and deferment, I proffer prayer -

slowed down dressed in on the other margin of the Pacific.

Hours and days edge. Signs are, he's stolen.

A stray as white as a manifestation is sent by Idol


to easiness David; he names him Spook.

But there's a persevere with to any easiness.

The complete acquit dead, he continues to come into sight.

Dakota seeks out his friends, gives pictures inwards our minds.

And drop a line to calls come: he's been seen in a concrete policy.

David goes present-day to dowse, follows the train

and howls. Dakota howls in patch up.

But after that he's muted - in spite of this all spherical, ruthlessly, other dogs bellow.

I grasp a society in a forest community.

The faeries present-day were nice. I watched them con

with the environmentally friendly wolf at the edge of the circle.

They each welcomed me. So I family name on them today

and ask them to swap him, as after that they did a lost pentacle.

And the poem flounders, and the story wanders

inwards inconclusion, and I assort the processor

waiting and waiting for rumor, or even

the authorization of no rumor yet, or

no matter what inn Dakota ultimately gone.

14/11/07

"Reflection. A friend who knew nothing of this animal or vacancy channelled him for me a appointment or so afterward into a meditation. As we feared, he was stolen for dog war and died of injuries. Afterwards, in spite of this, his mainstay was free and healed, and subdued very paternal."


This entry was posted on 07:04 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.